Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[UE4] The Occultist's Residence (Dishonored 2 Inspired Interior) - WIP

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
RedFreeman polycounter lvl 3
Hey guys!
I'm a final year Computer Games Art Student at Teesside University, and I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread here to update as I work on my final year project so I can snag some of that juicy Polycount advice and critique.

The idea of my project is to take this home from a block of apartments in the Gardens District in Dishonored 2 and use it as a foundation to create a home belonging to a crazed occultist who obsesses over the creation of bone charms in an effort to gain the favour of the Outsider. The final product should hopefully be able to give a "player" insight into the state of mind and life of the owner.

I'll start off with a few shots of the current state of the environment. Right now I'm coming up to the end of the modelling phase, so all textures are preliminary tests in Substance Painter or placeholders and there is still a few blockout assets kicking around such as the typewriter on the table, the barricades on the windows, some chunks of bone and the Outsider Shrine in the workshop which is getting reworked entirely.

Also in case you're interested I've been keeping a (mostly) weekly progress blog,  redfreeman3d.wordpress.com, which I'm going to be updating as well as posting in this thread as I go through the rest of the project.

Replies