Home General Discussion

I FUCKING LOVE YOU POLYCOUNT, YOU AWESOME MOTHERFUCKERS

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
rino polycounter lvl 11
hi

i just got a fucking job in vfx industry, with one of the biggest companies here in czech republic.

i wanna thank polycount for being awesome motherfucking community and everyone that keeps posting inspiring shit that makes my brain cum.

this year i was gonna go to university, but it seems like i won't be doing it. short info on me: i'm 19, moved to czech republic 5 years ago, started 3d 3 years ago, worked my asshole off, and it seems it motherfucking paid off.

i wanna thank hazardous for answering any question i asked him and being very helpful and a cool dood

i wanna thank racer445 and amsterdam hilton hotel for making juicy soft edges, and i thank amsterdam hilton hotel for doing tutorials back in 2011 -- if it wasn't for them i'd probably gave up on hardsurface

i wanna thank ufc lightheavyweight champion of outsourcing jon jones for all dem tips over the years, if it wasn't for them my portfolio would be a mess. thank you.

i wanna thank chris holden for doing crunchcast

i wanna thank jesse sosa for being cool motherfucker and for his modular character tutorial

thank you all you sexy fucks

sorry for motherfucks and fucks, i'm just happy

rino

Replies