Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Poirot

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
SveinY polycounter lvl 6
Done:

----------------------------------
A new Char/bust I am doing for my portfolio :)

Here the HP so far of Poirot.

Replies

• DesireeFernandes
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DesireeFernandes polycounter lvl 7
    It's uncanny, awesome job! I've watched a lot of the Suchet Poirot, so this is really cool to see. I can't help but feel like something is off about the lips, especially in the profile view, though I can't exactly say what. He also seems a little pale, though you're probably not done with the colours yet. Otherwise everything else seems spot-on. I hope you do an entire character and pose it, because that would be amazing!
  • SveinY
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SveinY polycounter lvl 6
    @ DesireeFernandes Thanks! Poirot is actually one of my favorite series heh so I just really felt I had to try to make him now also my portfolio is lacking likness + realistic humans so that will help :D
    After some more spotlight work and overlaying in PSD I saw that his lips was less wide but dunno but maybe it needs to be even smaller dunno I kinda seen myself blind on him right now :/

I also started on polypaint for his skin + made the his dress jacket etc I dont think I will make the whole character we will see hehe. I also started on painting the low poly hair, mustache, eyebrows and eyelashes base :)

• cmc444
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cmc444 polycounter lvl 11
    Very Cool! This is looking great.

• Tomiajayi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tomiajayi polycounter lvl 2
    great likeness, but just cartoony enough to stay away from the uncanny valley
  • SveinY
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SveinY polycounter lvl 6
    cmc444 Thank you!

@
    Tomiajayi Thanks! :)

So I am calling him done now hehe :) I learned a bunch from this project :D I hope you like it.

Viewer can be found here:https://www.artstation.com/artwork/z0eGQ

[vv]