Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

M4A3E8 Fury Tank

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
theonewhoknocks polycounter lvl 6
Started on this earlier in the year, but haven't had too much time to work on it. This is the turret for the M4A3E8 Fury tank from the movie Fury. There was different variations of the tank so a couple of things might be different. I didn't add the .50 Caliber Browning in the rear, just the M1919 in the front. I also didn't expose all the periscopes.

I pretty much already finished the high poly for the entire tank, but now I am finding it easier to just separate it into 3 main components (Turret, Body and Tracks) and concentrate on one at a time when it comes to the low poly and texturing. (Should have done that when I started the base and high poly) 

So I went back and started focusing fully on the turret and I'm getting to a point where I feel like I'm ready to move on to the body and tracks, then finally put it all together. Anyways, let me know what you guys think, I'm getting more and more comfortable with Substance Painter, but I've learned a lot overall from doing this. I'll be updating this post with my progress on the rest of the tank.

Replies