Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Unreal room practice

Grimo
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Grimo polycounter lvl 2
Heres my latest project, would be great to have some crit :) 

Replies

• demigodssw
    Offline / Send Message
    demigodssw greentooth
    Awesome lighting!!
  • vincentvangeel
    Offline / Send Message
    vincentvangeel polycounter lvl 4
    Great work so far, I love your materials and lighting. But I don't really understand what going on with your floor, if I look at your second and third images it looks like it's going upwards in the middle? I also can't really tell what kind of material the floor is made of.

The sheet also looks a bit clean and cg-like now, I would suggest to add some dirt or cloth tears, and slightly translucent to make it more fitting for the room.
    Can you also upload some bigger seperate images, so it's easier to look at the details of your awesome scene. :smile: 
  • Grimo
    Offline / Send Message
    Grimo polycounter lvl 2
    Thanks for the feed back :) Yeah I would add more details but it was a little rushed. The cloth was translucent, but something went wrong in my material and with the lighting in the scene you couldn't actually see the folds in the cloth and it just looked like a translucent plane which was not good. So in a hurry I just took away the opacity. 
  • Grimo
    Offline / Send Message
    Grimo polycounter lvl 2
    Heres my latest project I'm working on. Its a character for the wind in the willows project at university. This character is going to be a travelling gypsy and I'll get round to dressing her so, but for now heres the base I've made in zbrush. 
  • Grimo