Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Trojan Support Vehicle (Fan art)

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Veezen polycounter lvl 9
Hi! Another personal work which I made. I will make lp model and maps but not now :D Hope you like it :)

HP_tsv.jpg

@Edit
I made this based on concepts I found on the web - thanks to Forge World.

Replies

• Kel-Shaded
    Offline / Send Message
    Kel-Shaded polycounter lvl 6
    Had to google what it was fan art of sorry lol, But i really like it, good job buddy
  • Veezen
    Offline / Send Message
    Veezen polycounter lvl 9
    TBH I don't know why I put "fan art" in topic name :D
    Thanks for comment :)
  • Veezen
    Offline / Send Message
    Veezen polycounter lvl 9
    I'm back with this vehicle. Well, still WIP but I will finish it maybe this week. Need to add some dirt and stuff.

tsv_01.jpg
  • Veezen
    Offline / Send Message
    Veezen polycounter lvl 9
    Just finished this one:
    LP_tsv.jpg

Here is more:
    http://veezen.pl/tsv.html
  • Ged
    Offline / Send Message
    Ged interpolator
    it seems to be lacking shadows or at least a shadow under the vehicle? other than that looks well done.
  • Kid.in.the.Dark
    Offline / Send Message
    Kid.in.the.Dark polycounter lvl 6
    I feel like this tank lacks interest... you'd benefit more with a tank that suffered some war damage... it looks really clean to me still like it had just been on patrol all day and never got to witness a warzone.
    Also the turntable throws me off a bit... How big is this tank? if it's supposed to be a bigger sized tank then the turn table's texture scale makes the tank look really small I'd say the size of a shoe almost... that's just based on how I can see it right now... no research on this tank but just from my eyes as a viewer.
    Also I've never really been a fan of seeing a tank on concrete road... call me cliche I guess but this tank seems like it would also benefit visually if the turn table were something like desert floor... or even your concrete road with bits of sand on the edges or something...

I know most of this is just personal preference but I genuinely feel like this piece is lacking that little pop of interest. The model itself is good though, just the details now (Y)
  • Veezen
    Offline / Send Message
    Veezen polycounter lvl 9
    After I read some crtics (good and bad ;<) about this vehicle, I decided to make second version of this model with different texture set just to learn more texturing :) Thanks for comments.