Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

London Kings Corss Underground

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Zinco polycounter lvl 3
Hey guys, so for out final year game at the university of hertfordshire we're going to be making a game set in the London Under ground - 20 years or so into the future.

My particular level focus's on the lower underground lvl.

I will be posting some screen shots on what I've been working on below.

Any feedback would be so fantastic! I need to nail this project so if i need to completely redo something; tell me and i'll get to it :) (i know its not looking amazing right now, also a lot of textures are place holders/unfinished - but this is to give you a rough idea of where it's up to)

Thank you for you're time :)

GQeQVeK.jpg

puVZZvW.jpg

1I0jnEx.jpg

DcuTf5R.jpg

(also have just seen the mispelling of Northern...will fix this haha :D

Replies

• Lukebryan101
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lukebryan101 polycounter lvl 5
    I will be keeping tabs on this project! Doing a similar thing for my final year project at Teesside University.
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    Ah awesome!! Do you have a thread? Would love to follow back :)
  • Chimi Jimi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Chimi Jimi polygon
    heya the biggest things that strike out to me would be that it needs alot of material love normal, gloss and spec maps pretty much everywhere and for the walls/floor you want to look into decals and vertex painting to bring much more detail and information into the scene. Rather then rush out lots of incomplete models it would be better to work on one get that 100% then move onto the next if its for blockout purposes just use greyboxes as stand in geo while you get around to completing it if that makes sense.

Other then that i would say that it didnt shout out that it was 20 years in the future to me i thought it was just a model of the current underground to be honest. Hope that helps somehow :P
  • Auldbenkenobi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Auldbenkenobi polycounter lvl 11
    Agreed ^

If it's set 20 years in the future, think of how much could change in that time. I'd suggest looking at more reference than just images of the tube, think of films like Total Recall, Blade Runner, 5th Element; all three are good examples of "20 minutes into the future"
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    Ah thank you both so much! I agree; think i've rushed certain parts of it (especially because we had a deadline and i wanted as much 'done' as possible). Will start to revisit textures etc :) Also thanks Auid , thats a great list of sources; will have a look at them :)
  • Auldbenkenobi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Not a problem, as Jimi pointed out, making a blockout with simple shapes is an awesome way to get started, as it gives you a good foundation to build on and it isn't too frustrating to move things around and play with your composition when it's all boxes and primitive shapes.

I learnt that the hard way (had built all my assets then decided to rearrange everything forcing me to update them all, shit took forever)
  • Lukebryan101
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lukebryan101 polycounter lvl 5
    Zinco wrote: »
    Ah awesome!! Do you have a thread? Would love to follow back :)

I don't currently as im still in early planning stages. Will be making one when I have enough to show :)
  • Sugus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sugus polycounter lvl 7
    This is looking like a good start, will deffinately be following this!
  • DWalker
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Starting with the simple things first, the ground tiles aren't square, but rectangular.

There should be strip lighting along the ceiling. And, this being London, there should be cameras as well; 20 years in the future, there will probably be cameras on the cameras...

The ceiling is much too perfectly reflective. In the reference, there's an odd grating in the ceiling - ventilation? Even on a reflective surface, however, the reflection will be much more diffuse; perhaps something as simple as adding a noisy normal to the reflection map would help.
    442077245634+UK+England+London+Paddington+Underground+Station+Praed+Street+W2+1RH-725499.jpg
    The poster should be behind glass and back-lit. It's also likely that it will have graffiti scratched into the glass. You shouldn't use someone's image (the Les Mis poster) even for a school piece, plus it's unlikely that it'll still be a top-tier show 20 years from now. Instead, spend a little time mocking up your own movie/play poster.

There should be trim at the bottom of the wall - basically a curved, recessed continuation of the floor. This makes cleaning easier and reduces the chance of standing water leading to mold growth.
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    Thank you Sugus! Love your work :D

And thanks so much for the feedback DWalker :) Some things to definitely look into!

I have changed the floor, hopefully it is a little better now - I also want to add some vertex paint onto it - make it a bit more grungy etc.

Also changed the image and put it behind glass - tried using an emissive + mask but didn't look too good so think I'll attach a light there instead.

The ceiling I've also changed (it was just a place holder in my original image and still might change haha; although looks a little better now?) and will move on to creating the strip lights / cameras.

Really interesting point about the trim at the bottom of the wall - think I will add this in :) Thank you so much for the in depth reply :D

Here I've attached an image of the progress i've made. Will take in the feedback given now and apply it; and any new feedback would be great! :)

(also sorry for awful lighting....will need to play around with this at the end)

VcrhPvl.jpg

vxFUVPH.jpg
  • Sean VanGorder
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I agree with the feedback already given and would add that the scene could use a bit more AO to help ground the props and make the walls feel more connected to the floor.
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    Thanks so much Sean, I have been working on creating tileable textures for the floor / wall as nothing felt very 'alive' and everything is extremely flat.

(Here's an example) Next I'll need to experiment with vertex painting and once I've done that i'll update where i'm up too :)

NjOoxca.jpg

At the moment I'm working on this object for our upper scene: This is still a WIP texturing wise....also the top area looks a bit weird so thinking i need to rebake? Any feedback would be great :)

f98YYku.jpg

bmyEHyN.jpg

TZXwwbL.jpg
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    Hi guys,

So i've been updating this bit by bit (slow process) Redone the walls and floor and made the stairs taller. Also added ceiling lights and panels to the wall. Taken all feedback about AO and incorporated into my maps. Please give me some feedback! Want to keep pushing and pushing this.

We're now going with the idea that 20 years ago people just disapeared, so was thinking of having a broom/ mop and bucket or a little workstation or something (to give the idea of someone vanishing? - have placed a placeholder in the image but not textured yet)

Was also thinking some of the ceiling could have broken away and pipes are showing/ water dripping down etc.

Thank you for your time and give me any feedback! Even if you hate it haha, need to keep improving :D

YQz4tA8.jpg
  • Auldbenkenobi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Looking much, much better, nice job! In regards to your idea, having pipes busting through the ceiling and random abandoned objects everywhere is good idea. especially if the idea is that 20 years ago, people just vanished.

I would say though, how would there still be working lights if 20 years had passed with no one running any power stations? Surely the lightbulbs would have burned out by then as well? Not to mention, you'd find a lot of plantlife would have begun to reclaim the station.

Keep it up though, it's definitely starting to look great!
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    Gah, thank you so much!! So glad it's starting to look better :D

As for electricity; it's either going to be 1. the back up emergency energy kicks in. 2. In the game our character is looking for an energy soure; which is somehow powering the station. Not sure yet haha :D

But here's an update! Gimmie some feedback if you can :D

Thinking more assets, more wires on the ceiling, water dripping, handrails, etc.

VdNPOUa.jpg
  • Cay
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cay polycounter lvl 5
    hmm.. you might not have looked into lighting yet.. but right know it doesn't feel like the light is actually coming from your lamps.. it's pretty bright and yellowish.. while your lamp's emissive seems to be completely white.
    I'd like to see more dirt on the floor too and specular variation, maybe some puddles.

Good start anyways! How much time do you get for this scene?
  • WesleyArthur
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    You've got some nice stuff there, it's a nice choice of subject matter too!

A few of points that come to mind:

- The overall dirtiness of the scene seems a little inconsistent. The signs are really derelict, but the floor is clean and the ceiling vents look pretty new. (I appreciate that as a WIP that might just be because you've not finished it though!)

- The main door that you've used four times is fairly clear that it's the same door. Perhaps alter the material/create a couple of subtle variations? Some decals might help to break up any repetition.

- As a scene where people have vanished, you might want to consider where the dirt and wear would accumulate. I'd associate things falling down and breaking with more of a riot, but as it sounds like your scene is the result of a disappearance, I'd maybe use dirt to give evidence of where animal or plant matter would start to appear - from the lack of maintenance staff in the station. There's a long interview documentary thing of The Last of Us on YouTube about exactly that sort of thing. It might come in handy.

Sorry for the long post, I hope some of it helps! It's a really nice idea and it's very promising. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread.
  • Chimi Jimi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Chimi Jimi polygon
    hey again,

looks much better my bug is with the lights they seem way to bright but there is also what looks like 2 mirrors and one of them has the fire extinguisher attatched to it,
  • pmiller001
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pmiller001 greentooth
    so, if this is supposed to be derelict ( think thats the correct spelling). you might try to dirty it up in places where there have been quite a bit of foot traffic. Or where there might haveen some kind of leakage.
    I agree with cay, that random objects would be a cool touch, just try to make sure they have a purpose. By which i mean, dont simply put it in objects because you can, try to to think of things before you throw them in the scene.
    I'm not from London, so i'm not sure i'm qualified. I played a game called Hellgate London, where in the future London got overrun by demons and etc etc. Point is, a lot of london was run down and infested. YOu might look up some screen shots from that game for some inspiration. Hope this helps.
  • pmiller001
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pmiller001 greentooth
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    28sANlI.jpg

Hey guys, so sorry for a very long delay in posting - Christmas and other deadlines have kept me busy, but now it's time for me to post an update :D

@wealsy , thank you for this feedback :D still have things from your post that i could implement into the scene! Especially in terms of dirt :)

@pmiller - totally agree, have tried to scatter more bits and bobs around :D

@cay -yes i still want to add puddles :D maybe some water dripping from the ceiling would be cool too!

@Chimi - have changed the mirrors to metal panels :) hopefully this works more?

I have just been given the last of us art book as a prezzie so am using it for lots of lovely referencing :D

Still unsure about lighting? Thinking i'm getting somewhere with it though. Feedback would be ace :)
  • BARDLER
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BARDLER polycounter lvl 12
    It terms of composition and lighting everything is very even across the scene. You have evenly spread set dressing, evenly spread out lighting, and no focal point.

Here is the subway from Crysis 2.
    batterypark_s4.jpg
    Notice the pockets of light and dark areas from lighting, and notice the pockets of clusters of set dressing.
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    ah yes you are totally right :) I will have a research !!
  • Jack M.
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jack M. interpolator
    Another thing to note from bardlers post is the color composition. The lighting is very blue in the crysis 2 image which contrasts with the yellow. Personally it guides my eye down the hallway and adds to a visually pleasing image.

In your scene there's some reds on the props, warm lighting, warm textures (browns are desaturated oranges). There's very little color balance. I personally think cooling off your lighting will help tremendously with that.

In regards to the focal point. The sign in the off middle section of your image could definitely be a focal point if you push the interest of it. Make it the focal point of the image by maybe saying something expressive through text or image.

Another thing that might help with the composition of the image is removing the front two florescent lights on both sides of the image. Then maybe add a pseudo spotlight on the sign that you want to be the focal point (make it subtle and try to make it look like a florescent light is hanging and shining onto it).

Hopefully that wasn't too wordy, and was somewhat helpful.
  • FemCharles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    FemCharles greentooth
    Pretty much what everyone else has mentioned.

Some of the things i would concentrate on is focal point. In your older images my eyes are drawn to the stairs as a focal point but your latest image i have no idea where to look. The assets are kind of placed randomly and evenly.

It would be nice to have some sort of story suggestions within the environment, Currently i'm just seeing 'abandoned train station' But why is it abandoned? Maybe you could hint within the environment why that is.

The next step would be improving the lighting, Currently it is flat and boring. Put brighter lights to focus the viewers attention to a certain area. Use contrasting colours to make it more interesting. Going for cooler colours will help give the feeling of abandonment and then bring interest to focal points with warmer colours.

I would concentrate on those two points for now before going any further. Get some reference images online to help with the lighting :)
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    Hello guys and gals! So I've learnt quite a bit over the past couple of months and have spent time remodelling/texturing etc. Here's what I have now!

wC04Ju6.jpg

ZVfUgxk.jpg

Here's an image of the lighting i'm thinking of going for (done by one of my wonderful tutors!)

xdkEl1U.jpg

I'm also working on creating a jukebox (a different piece from what I have been working on!)

9X2CNUI.jpg

And thank you so much for all the feedback!! It's really so helpful and I love reading everyones opinions, so please give me more :D
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    Here's an update on the Jukebox: the low poly bake. Think I'm ready to start texturing :D And feedback would be great though!

D2SHy6Y.jpg

(also this asset is for an upstairs diner for the same game, not sure whether I should keep posting here or make a new thread?)
  • Umbrafoxus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Umbrafoxus polycounter lvl 3
    Hey in work so gonna put this up quick your scene is coming along really well since the first shots and showing such an improvement, good job :D. One thing that might push your lighting is the use of IES Lighting Profiles to show the direction and intensity of light as its always not so uniform.

(https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Engine/Rendering/LightingAndShadows/IESLightProfiles/index.html) Link for documentation.

Also i'm guessing you've torn into this demo as its got alot you can probably break apart and see the inner workings.(https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Resources/Showcases/Reflections/index.html)

Are the tiles bump offset? you may get some nice depth and curve to the edges as they look flat but that could just be the angle. Just some more ref on tile details that may push them (http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82199)

Jukebox looks great too, looking forward to seeing more :)
  • noscope
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    noscope polycounter lvl 6
    so much improvement nice! id dirty up those pipes hanging over the top or model them so its not just a long piece of metal. I like the ones you have in the 16th post on this thread in the top right hand corner. Keep it up almost there!
  • Kazperstan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kazperstan greentooth
    Nice improvement here! Keep it up :D

Agree with Noscope on the pipes, Dave has been doing some nice pipe work over here http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149538&highlight=metro and may provide some good ref.

I've noticed on the daily commute in London these days that all the pipes and cables are covered in really thick black soot and dust, especially heading down towards the underground. Makes for great air quality.

Regards to lighting it might be nice to pump up the brightness of those you want in the focal and dim/variate the others around it. The bulbs tend to die and different speeds and it makes for some interesting break up.
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    @ Umbra - Thank you for the comment and information!! I will have a look through the documentation and have another look at lighting my scene: this is really helpful :D And i'll double check my tiles!

@noscope - Ah thank you for the crit: completely agree and will dirty up those pipes! (congrats on the Throne Room Challenge, your room looked incredible :D )

@ Kaz - Ah Thank you Kaz!! :D Dave's stuff is fantastic! Can't believe I hadn't seen this before: I will have another look at the pipes and cables :D

In the mean time - I've started to texture this asset: base colour and roughness values in, and now starting to add detail!

0KsWys1.jpg
  • pmiller001
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pmiller001 greentooth
    oh man, the improvement. Good work there. You Hartfordshire students are really killin it these days.

Overall, i think its too clean. I agreew ith no scope, dirty up those pipes.
    Not sure i'm a fan of the lighting you had set up, unless its meant to bespooky or something.
  • Sugus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sugus polycounter lvl 7
    Huge improvement here, well done! I agree with what everyone else said about the undergroudn scene. Grunging the pipes will bring consistency throughout and pushing the lighting more to punch out a focal point will help too.

The jukebox is looking solid too, I think some breakup on your roughness map would deffinitely help to give the model some life.

Agreed with Kaz about the London Underground... dirt everywhere haha :D

Keep it up though, this is shaping up really nicely!
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    @ pmiller , oh wow thank you so much! Means a lot!! :D Also you are completely right, dirtying the pipes is priority :)

@Sugus , again, completely agree! This weekend I will be prioritising that scene again and implementing all the feedback given and then post an update :D

In the mean time I have been working on the Jukebox - still a WIP but think I like the colours a little better?

IcJaxoN.jpg

I've also been blocking out The Diner

SblRHtJ.jpg
    slVXPun.jpg
    U7b25Aj.jpg
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    Update with new lighting (not sure if it's too bloomy)

Have also started dirtying up pipes but think they might need some more work? Think it's starting to take shape though :D

5jVRUaW.jpg
    7h6WerK.jpg
    zfkEnz6.jpg
    amWb1OX.jpg

Also update on jukebox texturing!

64vFfu6.jpg
  • nickcomeau
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nickcomeau polycounter lvl 4
    I really like what you've got so far. Great progress!

My critique would be on what I see in the third image. The fire extinguisher box seems relatively untouched in this very dirty world other than the paint being rubbed off. I think it would add a bit of story as well as visual interest if maybe the glass was broken and the extinguisher was somewhere else in the scene dropped on the floor? And also the case is veeery shiny still, I would tone that down a bit even if you don't do anything else to it.

Also, the piping next to it still needs a bit of work IMO. The base color for it is fine, but it is very shiny/plastic looking right now because the amount of spec on it. I would personally make it look more like a really deteriorated/used like these pipes?

cover.jpg?1395872734
  • jhoythottle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jhoythottle polycounter lvl 7
    Looks great, I think some of those lights should be broken/dangling. There's no way that they'd all still be burning this bright if this place has been abandoned. Which brings up electricity. What are the rules for this world you've created? Are there generators keeping this place lit? Maybe your primary light source could be sunlight from outside and keep the station more dungeon-like. Just some thoughts. Keep going!
  • sltrOlsson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sltrOlsson polycounter lvl 14
    Looks pretty great! I think that the scene needs a point of interest though.. Something to catch your eye.. Right now everything belongs a bit to much in the scene, it's a tad boring. It could be solved with more interesting lightning as well..

In general I think that you should look at your material definition too. Some metals looks like plastic. Take one prop r something and try to push the material definition as close to real life as possible. There's PBR tutorials all over..

This also stuck out as very "game graphics"-y to me. It's really important to connect your walls and establish scale.

Great work over all though!

PMM88bs.jpg
  • Add3r
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Add3r polycounter lvl 11
    Bloom is definitely personal preference. Have some coworkers who enjoy more bloom, and I personally enjoy a very subtle bloom, so my opinion is to tone it back a bit. Where is the blue light coming from? Light sources is a common thing for people to overlook, but definitely a subconscious prop that helps sell a scene. Is it the rectangle in the top screenshot, in the middle of the hallway before the stairs? Hard to tell, but other than that, could even pull the saturation back a very small bit on the blue light and make it a tad darker. You want the blue light I think to be more of an ambient light on everything and then using the yellows to create warm highlights.

Also, shadows. Maybe some exposed wires that broke away and are hanging loose from the ceiling and in front of a light or a grate that is hanging down from just one hangar and in front of the light casting a cool shadow across the ground? Also make sure your objects are getting a nice specularity cast on them from the lights to show off your material work, but do keep in mind having everything lit isn't always the best approach. When I was working on Advanced Warfare, getting good shadows was a KEY point to laying down the first pass of lighting. Maybe even could have one of the yellow ceiling lights broken out or something to give the lighting a little bit of asymmetry?

Make the corners dark and the rafters dark! Add a little mystery :) Could even make the approaching hallway that leads to the stairs into your scene could be darker with a flickering light or something? And then the blue light the moon and city ambient light coming from the station stairwell?
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    Some amazing feedback, thank you to all :D

Have been working hard and have reworked the pipe texture! Have also worked on smashing the fire extinguisher box to create more of a story. I have also worked on some of the assets texturing wise:

KRqBHGU.jpg

dntlNYn.jpg

58j1XTA.jpg

still need to fix the wall connections and probably fix lighting gaaaah! I have toned down the bloom a lot which I think helps and switched some of the lights off. (made some lihgts hanging etc) Added some wires too and more newspapers.

Add3r thank you for the brilliant feedback on lighting, really helped :D Think i need to work into it a little more using your advice!

Also not sure which colour the base of my jukebox should be? Thinking I like the darker more but would need to tone down the scratches a bit? Tell me what you think :D

VlpvegA.jpg
  • nickcomeau
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nickcomeau polycounter lvl 4
    Great update! I prefer the darker jukebox for sure, but I'd agree, tone down the scratches a little.

The piping looks pretty solid now, and I like the extinguisher a lot. I feel like the glass doesn't necessarily look like glass right now though? Usually has more reflection and a tighter spec I think. Also, not to keep adding too much work for you, but it'd be a really nice touch to have pieces of the shattered glass on the floor. That's it for now ^_^
  • Jack M.
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jack M. interpolator
    Very nice updates Zinco! Your texturing is very good as is your modeling.

I have just a couple crits for you.

Things I like:
    - The spotlight on the slippery when wet sign is a nice touch. Before that it was hard to tell what focal point you were going for and now it's much easier to see.
    - Texturing is solid and on point. Good job.
    - Modeling is good too.

Things you might consider adjusting, adding, or getting rid of:
    - Reduce the lighting in the ceiling, left, and right sides to act as a more natural vignette to keep peoples attention inside the scene.
    - Consider adding things such as graffiti, news clippings, markings on the map, or other things to help give context to your scene. At the moment it's hard to tell what's going on other than a post apocalyptic or grungy futuristic setting. Adding things to help give context to the setting, time, recent events, characters, factions, creatures, or economic standing within your scene should help make it significantly more interesting to look at.

Hope that helps a little. You're technical and artistic skills are pretty good, it just seems that you could use more context within your scene to make it have more depth to the story to make it more visually interesting. Keep up the great work!
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    Hi guys,

Sorry for not posting in so long! I am coming up to the end of uni and I had been lucky enough to get a job as an intern environment artist at Creative Assembly :D

So just wanted to say a massive thank you to the community; everyone of you helped me push my skills further and I developed so much as an artist this year :)

Calling this piece done for the time being...but will come back to it in the future :)
  • Dvids
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dvids polycounter lvl 4
    Hey there, just found your thread and read through the whole thing.

Some really great improvements on your part, well done! The most recent shots of your modelling and texturing is impressive. I'm a big fan of the jukebox, too :) Keep up the good work!
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    ah thank you so much dvids! Thats really kind :D
  • Sugus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sugus polycounter lvl 7
    Congratulations on getting the job! The hard work always pays off :)
  • noscope
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    noscope polycounter lvl 6
    Great improvement from start to finish and congrats on the internship! Woop Woop!
  • Zinco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zinco polycounter lvl 3
    ah thank you so much Sugus and noscope! :D Cannot wait to start :D
  • ross185
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ross185 polycounter lvl 6
    You have really improved since this post was created! Well done :) and congrats on the internship! I know a couple people at Creative Assembly, they are really nice and I worked with them on Alien Isolation (at SEGA).

It is a bit of a trek to Horsham (if your in london) but you have got your foot in the door so that is awesome! I'm currently at Splash Damage as a Production Tester but hopefully one day i'll move to the art department! :)

Anyway, Keep it up! They say good things come to those who wait... but I believe it comes to those who work hard :P haha!