Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Sci Fi Core Reactor

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
yurid9 polycounter lvl 10
Hi,

First of all, I have been amazed by the people who post their work here. The quality of work and art is just admirable and motivating. I am sure with the help of you all; I can be a better artist.

This is my first post here at Polycount so please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. I am a student in my final year and want to be an Environment Artist. I decided to do a Sci Fi project as I have never touched Sci fi. It’s still WIP but here are some screen shots.

Critique as hard as possible as only then I can be better.

Replies

• PyrZern
    Offline / Send Message
    PyrZern polycounter lvl 12
    yurid9 wrote: »
    Hi,

First of all, I have been amazed by the people who post their work here. The quality of work and art is just admirable and motivating. I am sure with the help of you all; I can be a better artist.

This is my first post here at Polycount so please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. I am a student in my final year and decided to do a Sci Fi project as I have never touched Sci fi. It’s still WIP but here are some screen shots.

Critique as hard as possible as only then I can be better.

Umm, where are the screenshots ?
  • Deforges
    Offline / Send Message
    Deforges polycounter lvl 11
    yurid9 wrote: »
    This is my first post here at Polycount so please let me know if I am doing

He'll figure it out eventually
  • yurid9
    Offline / Send Message
    Oh. I couldn't attach as the moderator had to first verify my post. Its all good now. Sorry!
  • praetus
    Offline / Send Message
    praetus interpolator
    It's a good start. It's got a good modular layout for kitbashing. As you take this further though I would try and break up the repetition on the back wall. Have some panels open with cords hanging out. Maybe some repair work. Just something to make it a bit more interesting.
  • yurid9
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah. Its too repetitive for now. Thank you. I will change that. Right now, I am just modeling and will try to finish it.