[FIGHTER] Tekken 5 - Hwoarang - Straw

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Straw polycounter lvl 10
Latest Update:

hwoarangfinished.png
hwo_body.png

Hello,

Well, I've choosen a character from one of my favorite fighting games, that uses one of my favorite martial art's style.

Hwoarang from Tekken 5. (I'll make a short story for it, read it if you want, or just jump to the next Bold paragraph)

As everybody (not all of you) knows, Hwoarang is a Tae-Kwon-Do fighter, an korean martial art that use most of kicks instead of punches.
On Hwoarang's story, he used to gamble in street fighting, and after a "draw" against Jin (his rival), he is always trying to fight with him.

But Jin got power through an dark way, and Hwoarang refused to do the same.

On this Redesign, I'll make his frustration after a losing a fight against Jin, be a factor to make he accept an offer from a Demon that appeared on a dark street whispering Hwoarang's name on his mind.

This Demon works for the King of the Hell, Hades, that will concede power to Hwoarang, in return of his soul when he dies. Hwoarang accepts it, and his appearance changed from a style bad boy, to a semi-demon with somekind of armor made of bones. He's face will look as evil and psycho as it could be.

I'll redesign Hwoarang as a Hell Demon with an armor covering or replacing some parts of his body for his revenge against Jin.

The art will be based on the japanese manga Bleach, from that Hollow's demons, and other scary things, like the images below:

993312.png
1ofwb6zgk

Well, It's something like that...at least it's what I'll try to do hehe.

Sorry for this big post, and for the bad english :P ....

Thank you!

Replies