Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Established team looking for 3D character artist!

tjral6u4.jpg

Hey guys,

My name is Kjell Bunjes and I am the Team Leader & Art Director of the upcoming Action Adventure Mindworld: Shattered Dreams. The team consists of people who are either working professionally in the industry for years or are ambitious to do so. We are currently looking for one 3D character artist, who is capable of creating models based on professional model sheets and concept art.

You can check the game's page with in-game screenshots right here: Moddb.com

Your task would be to realize the character model “The Mentor”, which is a main figure of the game. You are going to get the full model sheet to start working on by request.
Some concept art:
arffuemx.jpg

4oad4vc2.jpg

euzftsxp.jpg

(by Adam Clark and Markus Lovadina)

Requirements:
• Efficient workflow
• Strong foundation skills
• Well-organized data management
• Teamplayer
• Past work to show

Bonus:
• Online Portfolio
• Experienced with the Source Engine
• Experienced with single client work
• Experienced with studio work

You are going to have guidance from professional concept artists, who can aid you with any needed material (full sheets, detail shots, full illustrations etc).

We expect you to document your work in a professional manner. It has to be transparent so that every team member can always check what you have been working on, are currently working on and what you are going to work on next.

We are looking for people, who can invest a lot of time for at least the first character model. If you're a professional character artist with a great workflow, the required time per week can be lowered to 5-7 hours a week. You have the chance to work on further models once the mentor is done.

We use our forums, DropBox and Skype for the exchange of data and information.

Interested in working with us?
Please, get in touch with me via E-Mail (Kjellbunjes@gmail.com) or add me on Skype directly (iqewarts) to discuss further details in a personal interview. You can also send me a private message beforehand.

Thanks for your time,
Kjell 'iQew' Bunjes
(Team Leader & Art Director)