Armadillo Barbarian

Hey everyone

So the college I graduated from has this group going on Facebook where we have a weekly art jam. Someone states a game/style and gives specifications and you have a week to do it. This last week I chose Allods and to make a character that could fit in the universe and match the style. I didn't have time to finish it, but I'm going to continue working on it and make him badass.

I chose to go with a Armadillo race, and more specifically a barbarian style class. Not sure if he would *really* fit in the universe, but doing my best to match the style. Here's the current progress

Armadillo.png
Armadillo2.png
Armor design
5.png
6.png

weighs in at 2400 tris without armor, and 3900 with armor

I tried doing a lot of research on different caricatures of Armadillos, and as you would expect I didn't find much. This is mainly the reason I wanted to do an armadillo character, simply because you don't find many armadillo's in video games, let alone as an actual character. I started him last Wednesday, and have put about 15-20 hours into him so far from concepting the idea and getting to this point.

I'll be updating this as I progress along, would like to finish him in the next day or two (armor maybe by Friday, not really sure how I want that to look just yet). Feel free to leave some C&C :)

Replies