Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Elf Woman

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Pancakes polycounter lvl 10
Hello, I could use some feedback here. Could you critique please?

Replies

• almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    do you have a concept that we can compare it to?
  • Pancakes
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    No, I was just hoping for general impressions of the anatomy before I design a costume. I don't have a reference to show you. Sorry.
  • Tits
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod
    I think in general the character could use a little bit more of definition, you can really feel that some part need more time to polish them, the hips and the start of the leg need some work I think,
    But overall Keep going its a nice start :)
  • TehSplatt
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TehSplatt polycounter lvl 11
    she looks very grumpy about something lol
  • Pancakes
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits wrote: »
    I think in general the character could use a little bit more of definition, you can really feel that some part need more time to polish them, the hips and the start of the leg need some work I think,
    But overall Keep going its a nice start :)

thanks for the critique I'll work on it

@teh splat - elves live a long enough time to see a lot of things I guess
  • Pancakes
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Any feedback? Particularly on the face. I haven't started detailing yet, this is just rough draft of costume and weapon.

anelf.png
  • Di$array
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Di$array polycounter lvl 5
    Personally I'd bring down the brow to lose that sad look to her face. Inaddtion to that I'd narrow the bridge of her nose as well and I'd have more of a point on her ear too. Other than that find a good reference with a good few angles of the face and you'll be fine. Keep it up.
  • fabio brasilien
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    fabio brasilien polycounter lvl 11
    Not sure what you want with that. But I suggest:
    -Gather some reference images: Female faces, elf images, fantasy costumes, weapons, female body.
    -Think on some background and find out what fits with her. If you can draw, do some fast concept of what you are aiming for. If not, model the body without any detail and paint or model some blocks as acessories to check the silhouette.
    Then once you have defined what you want you can go for detailing and refine the forms.
    I´ve done once a character without any concept and I thought that I had a clear idea in my mind of what I wanted. Then this character took forever to be done once I only realized that something didn´t fit once it was tottaly modeled. :P
  • PaulP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PaulP polycounter lvl 9
    The space between the nose and inner eye seems off, the eyes seem to close. Also there needs to be more definition at the skin around the caruncle and outside of the eye. Think about the overall shape of the eye, draw it out a few times, and think about how the skin meets in the corners. Also consider increasing the width of the lip of the eyelids, they seem a bit thin. Also watch that 'bum chin', its not very flattering. Hope these crits give you something to go on :)