Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Starting google hangout right NAO!

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
dannedadon polycounter lvl 11
Hey everyone. I joined Chris Holdens hangout a while back and we just sat chilling and worked on our stuff on screenshare. It was nice and pretty relaxing. So I thought I'd do a few more google+ hangouts now and in the future and just work. Might live stream that too just to cover all bases :P

Dont know what Ill be working on yet but it would be fun if you joined and did your thing together :) So far it's me and a friend.

Heres what I did yesterday, wanna start something new for today though.
general.jpg

Here is the timelapse from yesterday as well, tried to embed it but I dont know how+?!?!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usK3R_8K58s"]Angry General Timelapse - YouTube[/ame]

ANYWAY, add me on google+ if you havent already.
Danial Rashidi

Replies

• DeadlyFreeze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DeadlyFreeze polycounter lvl 17
    Slick sculpt man, always enjoy a timelapse. My g+ has been filled with tumbleweeds so it nice to link up with some PC crew.
  • dannedadon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It was a great sessions, nice to just do your own thing and talk and hang out. And you pick up a trick or two. Started out with some zspehers and just made something, the design process was pretty rapid and mindless :P just did stuff that I thought would fit well together.

Heres a pic and the timelapse (Sorry, noob at exporting timelapse movies. This one is around 27 minutes long, tried to speed it up in premiere but my computer blue screend twice so ill just give you the long one)

brute.jpg

Removed link since it didnt work :/
  • dannedadon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey, I got owned by youtube. The other video was too long so I removed the link. I am verified but still couldnt upload a clip that was longer than 15 minutes. Anyawy, ill try to solve that. Here is todays lunch sculpt. An orc, took about 30 minutes. Not to happy with it but I figured I'd post anyway. Doing some more sculpts in about 5-6 hours, feel free to join up :)

orc_speed.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh12TXDtYk8"]Orc Timelapse 30 min - YouTube[/ame]
  • tupwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Really nice sculpts! Have added you on G+, awesome to see the site having such a strong practical use.
  • dannedadon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks :) I want to do a little more detailed sculpt today. Me and a friend are going at it in about an hour. But I am starting the hangout now so you can join in and just hang out with us :)

SO JOIN US NOW IF YOU WANNA DO SOME SCULPTING OR WHATEVER ELSE YOU WANT TO WORK ON

1. go in to google+
    2. add me if you haven't already
    3. Join the hangout :)
  • dannedadon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Another nice hangout, it was relaxed and I met some cool people.

Zbrush crashed at the end so the timelapse movie was lost. Had saved the project but the movie doesnt save to I turned on timelapse recording when I started up again but there is only a little bit left. =/

Tried to capture likeness, hope you can tell who it is. The cap kinda gives it away but the sculpt turned out so bad I had to cheat a little :P I'm going to train with more likeness sculpts and improve :)

bob_sculpt.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIC3ZsAZzqQ"]Likeness speedsculpt. - YouTube[/ame]