Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Vick Gaza

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
vickgaza polycounter lvl 6
Hello everyone, hello Polycount :D
My name is Victor Gaza known as VickGaza across all boards hehe and this is my 1st time getting out of the closet )

This is my latest character that i`m quite proud of, took quite some time to complete as I went crazy on the details that are now lost once maps were resized but none the less great practice.

This character has been done as a university brief , I am a MA Student at the University of Hertfordshire, UK.

The character has 18k triangles as a 1st LOD spread across 2 maps of 2k size each so 2xDiffuse, Normal and Specular.
Specular also has a tweaked alpha as a Gloss map.

Sculpted in Zbrush, Retoped in Topogun, Uved in Maya, Textured in Zbrush and Photoshop, Baked in xNormal and finally Rendered in Marmoset Toolbag

I hope you guys like it and feel free to comment and suggest anything and everything, be it harsh or light, positive or negative, constructive or bashful, I want it all

For more pics and WIPs and 2d/3d stuff please visit my blog at www.vickgaza.com .

A youtube turntable of the character can be found here : [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x0k7k0PibM"]3D Character Turntable - Student Showreel - Defiler Monster - YouTube[/ame]

5UIVo.jpg
8l5Hw.jpg
biK6t.jpg
WNtZd.jpg

Replies