Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Hand of Death [WIP]

Hey guys!!!
Just finished up an assignment at uni (College) and have a few weeks before the next one so i thought id try do some personal stuff now seeming as i find it hard to do so when doing an assignment. So basically for this mini project i am going to be creating the hand of death or hand of hades whichever you prefer :). Im working on a concept at the moment, here are a few quick sketches :) ive also done some hand studies although im having difficulty uploading them :(

[IMG][/img]hand_sketcg.jpg

Basically the bottom image it most likely going to be the pose of the hand for the final comp, i am however undecided on whether or not the hand should be holding the all seeing eye (Carried by the 3 witch sisters in greek mytho...i forget their name) or the earth....if i were to do the eye it would be kind of gruesome but the iris would be very attracting (Look like a galaxy or something cosmic 8) ). If i were to do the earth it would probably be dying so desaturated colours and maybe even some lava cracks :) let me know on any opinions or thoughts, will upload more stuff tomorrow morning :) Night polycounters

Replies