Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Aspiring Artist......please help :0(

hey guys. I was wondering if you could please critique some of my work. im your typical just finished university wanna be like you guys type of guy lol. Could i pleaseeeeee please pleaseee have some critiques

thanks guys

35db58j.png

w8kyhc.jpg

90sqj4.jpg

3502pvk.jpg

2qlaow0.png

20a2ipe.png

68yf6t.png

(VERRRYYY W.I.P lol)
34hdh5f.jpg

208yxcg.jpg

Replies

• karthikdevil
    Offline / Send Message
    karthikdevil polycounter lvl 7
    Great start!... you should fix those smoothing errors on the vending machine.
    All i can say is keep at it.
  • sipher3325
    Looks like you got the hang of things. Some wireframes posts would give us a little more to look at too. You should try for something a little more creative and bold for your next piece.
  • Donavonyoung
    Offline / Send Message
    Donavonyoung polycounter lvl 6
    Also really push those textures a bit more, they are a bit boring to look at. I'm not saying to go crazy with detail, but think about where they are touched or come into contact with other things. Good start though I think you have a solid base.
  • BorisK
    sorry for the late reply kinda lost the thread lol

WOOOOAAAHHH really, aha thanks guys, this was my first proper attempt at texturing. been watching hoursss of tuts over and over. aha alot of them kinda came about by accident but i guess thats kinda common lol.

ive kinda updated the vending machine amd made it a junk yard type thing. could i also have some critiques on my spec map coz ive just started focusing on that to try get the hang of that as well.

im starting work on some more impressive stuff and some environments too :0). once again, thank u for the crits :0)

Again, thanks for the immense feedback :0)

2vxovnb.png

5espe1.png

25a0qjb.png