Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

OverDose Looking For Weapon Model Ticklers/Animation Bobblers

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
odium polycounter lvl 18
od_logo.jpg

Hey guys,

I'm currently looking for a talented young, big breasted lady to spare me some time for one on one fun over the webcam and possibly make me cake. But aside from that, I'm also looking for somebody who can really do justice to our weapon concepts, and hopefully at the same time boost their own portfolio. A win win deal!

Rather than post all about the game here, I'll link to the thread in P&P showing things off:

http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94037

od_indiegogo_new_1_large.jpg

Currently, we are looking for an artist to do justice to our weapon models as I mentioned previously. We currently have a number of concepts completed, as well as a few in progress. Heres a sample of one of the weapons we need completed, created by the talented Joseph Silverman:

Cw3MI.jpg

burstriflesheet.jpg

Weapons of course vary in spec, depending on the type of weapon and scale. Same goes for texture resolutions, all depending on spec. The current pistol in the above shot for example is 5,240, using D/N/S maps as well as a masked Env map. Weapons are tagged via bones in the skeleton so that attachments can be added/taken away in the engine with a single animation set. While rigging isn't required, its something that of course we would love to have from you.

Which brings me up to the next point...

We are also looking for animators who can animate our weapons which includes setting up a rig. We do have a basic rig set up, but it may need a little bit of cleaning, so thats up to you if you're happy to go with that. Obviously, the arms are already completed for both factions.

OverDose is an awesome project we back totally and have currently set up a contribution page that if we get enough lolly, we can throw it peoples way for their help. Work like this isn't easy, and we appreciate that, so any help people can offer is fantastic.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here, or email me at odiummsn@hotmail.com

Cheers guys, and thanks!

Replies