Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for Hardsurface Modellers!

iw5bloi8.jpg

Hey guys,

My name is Kjell Bunjes and I am the Team Leader & Art Director of the upcoming Action Adventure Half-Life 2 Modification Mindworld: Shattered Dreams. The team consists of people who are either working professionally in the industry or are ambitious to do so. We are currently looking for hardsurface modellers, who are capable of realizing props.

You can check the game's page right here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/mindworld-shattered-dreams

Your task would be to create textured 3D models that we can use for level design.

Requirements:
• Efficient workflow
• Strong foundation skills
• Experienced with the Source Engine
• Well-organized data management
• Teamplayer
• Online Portfolio

Bonus:
• Experienced with single client work
• Experienced with studio work
• Experienced with organic modelling

We are going to need a lot of custom content for the future surreal dream levels in the game. You are going to work alongside our Lead Level Designer and other 3D artists. There is going to be highly professional concept art to guide you for more complex props, if necessary. It's crucial that you are well-organized, as you're going to work together with several other people, who are going to have access to your work.

The team works with weekly schedules and sub-lists that show your tasks in order of importance to work through. We expect you to document your work in a professional manner. It has to be transparent so that every team member can always check what you have been working on, are currently working on and what you are going to work on next.

This position requires a minimum of 10 hours per week. There is not going to be any downtime, you can start right away, if access is given to the team.

We use DropBox and Skype for the exchange of data and information.

Interested in working with us?
Please, get in touch with me via E-Mail (Kjellbunjes@gmail.com) or add me on Skype directly (iqewarts) to discuss further details in a personal interview. You can also send me private message beforehand.

Thanks for your time,
Kjell 'iQew' Bunjes
(Team Leader & Art Director)