Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Some of my work

Hi all,
long time lurker,
finally updating my portfolio so thought it would be good idea to post up on here.

Work myself and the RnD team at Blitz Games Studios worked on for the 2012 Superbowl. The bears were puppeted to react to the game for 4 hours all in real time.

My jobs included mesh work on the adult bears, texturing on the adult bears, baby bear, penguin and texture polish on the ice snofa and some texture polish on the ice cave ground and back wall.
I also worked on the unwrapping of the bears uv's along with the look of the fur shader on the bears, this included a balance betwen uvs and fur grooming to get the desired fur appearance in the finished product.

Coke-PolarBear-Superbowl_2012_smaller.jpg

Work i did for the Brandon The Lion website which raises awareness for Cystic Fibrosis.

Sculpting in zbrush, retopo in maya, rigging and skinning in maya, texturing in photoshop

Hair was made using zbrush 4r2b's new fibre mesh

Brandon-The-Lion_smaller.jpg

Some of the work i did for Fantastic Pets on the xbox360.

I modelled and textured the horse mesh as well as texture variatons for the dlc content which also included mesh changes.

I was also resposible for creating the look of the fur on the lizard character as well as some concepting for the characters

I also had the task of creating many of the animals patterns you could choose from in the pet creator.

Fantastic-Pets_smaller.jpg

A selection of the many board breaker objects the character had to destroy in 'All Star Karate' for the Nintendo Wii.

The requirements for these objects were for me to model and texture them complete,half damaged and fully damaged.

All-Star-Karate_BoardBreaker-Objects_smaller.jpg

Replies