Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Portfolio] Sebas Martin

polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
sebas polycounter lvl 14
Right now I'm looking for new projects (job) and it would be interesting to hear some useful opinions and suggestions, so feel free to take a look at the works in my signature...

Replies

• Cordell Felix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cordell Felix polycounter lvl 9
  • Butthair
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Butthair polycounter lvl 11
    Right when I get to the page, I'm glad to see pictures right away. In fact, that was pretty much all, which was nice. Nothing else to distract. Watch the image sizes, it might be nicer to have them all the same size or close to it.
    (Also, something about it being the left bothers me, but that's just a preference, I've gotten use to images in the center focal area.)

I will say that I don't know what your "job" is. I see characters so I'm guessing some kind of character artist, but it leaves me to guess whether or not you are aware of things like modelling for animation or if you can rig.

I'm not a big fan of resumes, but it might help to have some text telling a bit about yourself. Imagine you have these great models and the person looking at them has questions. Be sure to answer them!

All in all, they look pretty good, but you'll definitely want to have a few more characters (I'm guessing those are it for the moment).

(In the future, post a link, makes it less of a hassle to click a few times :) )
  • chrisradsby
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    chrisradsby polycounter lvl 14
    You really should have your proper name, your title, a short detailed description of you on there, as well as a CV/Resum
  • CandyStripes05
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CandyStripes05 polycounter lvl 9
    ...i get the feeling this was put together in a hurry

needs some sort of layout/organization to it, and the stuff Chris mentioned would be ideal for a header.
    also the square "contact me" image makes me want to click it for a pop-up email thing (which i personally dont like to use) but yours is just a normal image. i suggest ditching the hand in it in order to avoid confusion
    even thou its only images stacked one on top of the other, having such a variety in image size makes the site feel that much more unorganized - try to use smaller version and have them linked to high rez