Home General Discussion

having to log into polycount 2x to post

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
this happens almost every time

i come here, browse threads, find a thread that i need to participate in, i hit reply
it pops up the log in screen, i log in. i type my reply. when i finalize and hit submit, it takes me to a log in screen and tells me i must log in. i type my login pasword Rhinokey/Suprisegayfling and it thanks me for loggin in, and posts my reply.

is this normals why it hate me!, been doin it for a few months.

Replies

• passerby
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    passerby polycounter lvl 12
    are you blocking cookies and scripts with a browser add-on?

and where are you logging in, i find if i log in from the front page news, it dosnt always work and sometimes logs me in as a different forum user altogether, so i tend to just login from the forum index area.
  • Alemja
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Alemja hero character
    I used to have trouble with that, but I find if I log in at the front page I stay logged in, because of the weird user glitch on the front page you may have to refresh a few times until the username and password boxes appear. If you don't log in from the front news page it seems like the forum kicks people off after they have been inactive for a little bit.
  • pior
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    Yeah, I get the same thing every time I post a long post ...
  • leilei
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    leilei polycounter lvl 14
    Could be some weird cookie thing wanting the www.polycount.com subdomain rather than just polycount.com

Clear cookies and try again?