Home Technical Talk

UV layout Demo expired?

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Sukotto polycounter lvl 8
Hey guys, I've downloaded the demo of UV layout and when I go to run it it says the demo license has expired even though the headus guys said that the demo should be up to date since Jan 3rd. I uninstalled multiple times and re-installed and restarted/shut down my computer and it still isn't working. I'm running on a Mac by the way.

I've been thinking of buying it soon anyway but I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to fix this little problem?

Replies

• Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm going to go with... contact them and see what they have to say? I'm not sure anyone here is going to be able to help you, and they should be responsible for getting the trial to work, if its some kind of system bug they will want to know about it and get it fixed, unless they are a bunch of slacker assholes who don't care, then it probably would be a good idea not to buy it, heh.
  • CheeseOnToast
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CheeseOnToast greentooth
    Far from it. The UV layout guy(s) are pretty diligent and responsive. Maybe a premature expiry date slipped through the testing? Double check the site for an updated trial. Otherwise let them know and I'm sure it'll be fixed ASAP.