Home Unreal Engine

Scene Image Grain Scale

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Alberto Rdrgz polycounter lvl 9
Does anyone know what happened to it? it just doesnt want to work for me for some reason? :poly127:

Replies

• passerby
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    passerby polycounter lvl 12
    still there, you just cant edit it from the world options anymore, you need to make a post process chain.

it's in the UberPostProcessEffect, in the scene dropdown, just check it off and raise the value and tie the chain to your scene.

an alternative for more customization options would be to make a noise material, and apply that in the chain as a material effect.
  • Alberto Rdrgz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Alberto Rdrgz polycounter lvl 9
    Yeah thanks so much passerby, got it. Just weird how its still in the post process volume options.
  • passerby
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    passerby polycounter lvl 12
    Yeah thanks so much passerby, got it. Just weird how its still in the post process volume options.

ya well technically udk is beta, and i have seen menu items and features and stuff that has been broken here and there or the remains of changed or removed features a few times.

i tend to prefer to make post-process chains for everything i want post process on, since i can call them from uscript if i want, and in a lot of cases im using a material effect too such as vignetting.