Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

WIP Coral Reef

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
Cglewis polycounter lvl 12
Hey all it has been awhile since i have been on here but i wanted to post up my current project that I am working on and get feed back from yall. I am posting pics of the reef and most of them are at the same level of completion. With the reef i really wanted to create something that looks like it could be in the real world but take it and add elements that were not of this world so some of the coral i want to make them look slightly alien in nature but not to crazy and still with in the vein of the possible. Let me know what yall think, ill be posting updates as progress is made i look forward to yalls critique

sweet.jpg
rockingame.jpg
reef13.jpg
REEF12.jpg
pillarbroken2.jpg
elkhorn.jpg
currentscale.jpg
b1.jpg
archingame.jpg
alhpafromhell.jpg

Replies

• Clark Coots
    Options
    Online / Send Message
    Clark Coots polycounter lvl 12
    looks promising so far. I think you've got the feel of underwater pretty good so far. Are you going to try some caustics effects?

In the future can you crop your images? Or in UDK you can type "shot" in the console (just press Tab i think to open console) and it'll take a screenshot of just the game and save it to the UDKGame folder somewhere
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Coots,

Thanks for the tip, when i do that it snags and img with the console window still down, any way around that?
    I have caustics in there here is a image to show you let me know what you think. Its a animated material I hope you can see it in this image if not I'll get another one that shows it off better in its cycle.
    caustics.jpg
  • cdevens
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cdevens polycounter lvl 7
    The underwater feel is good, I think some light rays and/or caustic effects would really take it up a notch. If you want HD screens in UDK you can use "Tiledshot "X". X being the number that you want to multiply your screen resolution by. This will give you a nice HD image.

Here is a link to a tutorial for this:
    http://www.worldofleveldesign.com/categories/udk/udk-how-to-take-high-resolution-screenshots.php

Hope that helps
  • cdevens
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Looks like you posted while I was writing. You could probably just bump up the intensity on the caustic effect so it comes through better.
  • Snader
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Snader polycounter lvl 15
    I'm not sure what would be the best way to approach this, but I think you would benefit a lot from having the foreground objects more in their actual colors, while the distance is blue tinted, like so:
    CoralReefEduc.png

You could try working with a depth fog, or a depth-based blend node thingy in the material, or even a dynamic light point close to the camera.

Doing this will break up the monotony, give a better sense of depth/distance, and it would feel like one of those diving/underwater-robot videos, because those generally carry a flashlight on them.
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    evens,

Thank you for the tut haha I had no idea how to do it all this time i had been doing prt sc hahaha and here are the light rays they only really show up when your in the reef from like a fishes perspective, this is due to the fact that i want to create a animation of fish swimming threw the reef and discovering its wonders

Snader,
    Very good point I'll see what i can do, you are right it does feel like i have a very narrowed color pallet on the reef at the moment

ScreenShot00003.jpg
  • cdevens
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    That is a very good point, you could set up fog volumes to get this effect.
    http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/FogVolumes.html
  • Rhinokey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
    ya, as a former reef tank ownere i thik you realy need to crank the colors on your corals, reefs are known for vibrant colors and now the wholse seen seems muted, its as iff its viewed by someone under water with no swim mask,
  • cdevens
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    There is an underwater level in Gears 3 that has nice caustic effects, light rays, and fog volumes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q21lwf5jmfA"]Gears of War 3 Walkthrough Act IV Mission 6 - Watery Grave - YouTube[/ame]

This isn't a coral environment, but you can see how the colors are brighter when they are closer to the camera. You get a much better effect if you actually play the level since the video on Youtube isn't very good. Check it out if you haven't, it is a good reference for a scene like this.
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Very good points

cdevens,

Very good reference I will defiantly go home and play that act when i get home and try to break down what they are doing and replicate it in the scene. And also go in and revive the color maps, it also may be some of my post process settings.
  • cupsster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cupsster polycounter lvl 11
    if you look at caustic you will figure out that it's fake and pinned to player movement.. it's projector :)
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cupsster,
    yes my caustics are spot lights with light functions on them

I was planning on creating my own light shafts threw material effects applied to the mesh along with tweaking my light values to generate the god rays around objects.

I have been playing around with the color values of my coral and the post process settings of the entire scene and i just wanted to post a update i feel I'm getting some of the vibrant color and that depth that we had talked about earlier. Let me know what you think.

ScreenShot00005.jpg
  • Snader
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The colours are nicer, but why is it so blurry?

Animals_Under_water_Seabed_Corals_019371_.jpg
  • [HP]
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [HP] polycounter lvl 13
    I agree, why so blurry? Can't see a thing. But from what I can see, It's shaping up pretty well.
  • jmt
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jmt
    I can't really tell because of the blurriness, but it appears that some of your plants are swaying in the current in different directions.

Some fish and crustaceans would be nice, even if they're just small silhouettes in the distance like in the image Snader posted.
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wow, yeah i really did not realize how blurry it was till you guys brought that up. I don't quite know why i did that...haha
    but in any case here it is whith the blur fixed and the color tweaked.

Jmt are you referring to the placement of the elk horn coral that make you think that my plants are swaying in diff directions?

I also included shots of the rest of the scene there still is a ton of asset placement that needs to happen.

ScreenShot00007.jpg
    ScreenShot00006.jpg
    ScreenShot00013.jpg
    ScreenShot00012.jpg
    ScreenShot00011.jpg
    ScreenShot00010.jpg
    ScreenShot00009.jpg
    ScreenShot00008.jpg
  • jmt
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jmt,

Thank you for pointing that out that was a good catch!

I believe i have fixed that issues along with some other texture stretching issues that i was having on some of my base rock mesh. So I fixed those and aloso tweaked the normal maps of 2 of the main rock formations with in the scene.
    Ounce i build my lighting ill show the coral rocks in game.
    Let me know what yall think :D

ScreenShot00014.jpg
    reef41.jpg
    reef42.jpg
    dragonrck.jpg
  • toxic_h2o
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    toxic_h2o polycounter lvl 8
    this is looking really cool! I will be following this.
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    as i promised the base reef rocks in engine

ScreenShot00017.jpg
    ScreenShot00018.jpg
    ScreenShot00019.jpg
  • jmt
  • Snader
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah the feeling is a lot better now. Have you figured out a design/layout yet? Right now it looks like you've somewhat randomly placed the objects about and made shots from about every angle and position - there doesn't seem to be a focal point.
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jmt,

The meshes do have a bottom but i am using them in a way so that it looks like i have multiple models. I'm going to be placing a decal under the coral to make the ground darker underneath. I will be tweaking my textures today as well as asset placement.

Snader,

Thank you. And yes this is going to be a set for animation the main fish (the multi-color fish above) will swim threw the reef then up to the pirate ship with the rug and then down to the other wreckage site and he will find a treasure chest. I still need to model the debris from one crash site to the other and model texture the other fish and get them in engine.

Below I have included images of the rest of the reef set which hasn't received much love there is a ton of asset placement to do, I also need to clean up some textures and I need to add some lighting. But check it out so you can get a better view of the scope of this project

ScreenShot00020.jpg
    Wreckage will go on the ground along with Gems
    ScreenShot00021.jpg
    Wreckage will go on the ground along with Gems
    ScreenShot00022.jpg
    The Treasure chest will go here
    ScreenShot00023.jpg
    the two parts of the pirateship
    ScreenShot00024.jpg
    Wreackage and debrise will be strewn between the two parts of the ship
    ScreenShot00025.jpg
    over view of the reef the animation will start in the lower left hand corner in that valley esk area
  • Rhinokey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    http://www.tmhunt.com/pics/nano/ heres some shots for my small reef tank i had back in my office at mythic. some nice reference on colors an vibrance in there, also there seems to be one shot of me from 1994 that got put in that folder, i was handsome.
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rhinokey,

Thank you for that reference that really opened my eyes, I really see what you are talking about and the colors that are on the base rock which is something and the lack of vibrance
    Also the thing in reef340 is BOSS!
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Righto

That time again UPDATE TIME ahah

I've been paying around with colors on the reef and getting the colors that yall have been showing me and trying to get the balance right so that it all flows well and looks great, oh and i also added a texture to the rocks.
    Let me know what yall think :)

ScreenShot00030.jpg
    subtle1.jpg
  • ikken
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    beautiful work, really original theme too (reminds me of playing ecco the dolphin back in those days...)

personally I'd like to see some incandescent /neonish accents to the scene, to make it a little bit more vibrant, but overal, it's looking really great.
  • Rhinokey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    just curious what kind of research are you doing? a lot of your coral look more like plants than coral (coral is animals) and i dont recongnize many from my coral experience, i guess maybe the fan coral, but most just looks kinda made up. theres so many neat coral types you could use, maybe check out the croal section on some sites like http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/aquarium-fish-supplies.cfm?c=597 i see one in your scene repeated over and over that looks kinda like a head of cabbage, or a opened artichoke, and it does not resemble any coral i can recal,

also corals generaly multiply by spreading to areas near it so you would have large clumps of different types.
    011411-225a.jpg
    lg-87435-elegant-moon.jpg
    p-39391-mushroom-coral.jpg
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Happy monday morning to everyone.

RhinoKey here is some of the reference images i am using.
    I am using some artistic license on some of the coral especially with some of the color as you can see in my enemies. And that cabbage artichoke things is something i came up with I wanted to take what nature provided as guide but then like alienify it slightly so that it still stays with in the realm of the possible but adds a unique look to the scene. I still need to texture a couple of the corals and then hopefully it brings it together i am thinking of doing something pretty intense for the brain coral :D

328976744_5486e1164e_b1.jpg
    arno41.jpg
    Cavernosa1.jpg
    coral_IMG_9510_web1.jpg
    Coral_Texture1.jpg
    cur_2009_elkhorn_special1.jpg
    Elk_Horn_Coral_edt1.jpg
    elkhorncoral_sefsc2.jpg
    exclnt_soft_coral_and_fish_landscape_4X61.jpg
    IMG_0200_edited-11.jpg
    PB1602191.jpg
    Underwater_Ocean_Floor_Light_by_Della_Stock1.jpgUnderwater-scenic2.jpg
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey all
    I just wanted to post a update of some of the work i have been doing on the reef I've tweeked the lighting a bit and done some asset placement colors of the assets are not final i need to vary them up a bit to spice things up and make them visually appealing. Also I'm having issues with implementing a actualy water surface in the reef. Since im casting light beams with a directional light.....i might switch that up to a point light for the reef and rework the lighting...we will have to see. But let me know what you think of the images

ScreenShot00038.jpg
    ScreenShot00039.jpg
    ScreenShot00040.jpg
    ScreenShot00041.jpg
    ScreenShot00042.jpg
    ScreenShot00043.jpg
    ScreenShot00044.jpg
    ScreenShot00045.jpg
  • roosterMAP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    roosterMAP polycounter lvl 12
    the deeper you go, the more blue shifted the color spectrum gets. So the more green or blue your reds/yellows become.

the only reason this is not really evident in photo's is because divers use special flashes.

I suggest doing a post processing material that decreases saturation and increases blue-shift the depending on scene depth.
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    All right...so first real problem the game does not want to play it at all. I can open it in the editor but if I want to play test it or fly around it crashes i was using the July build....just downloaded the September build...but still having the same issues. How do i resolve this?

I'll mess with the post process roosterMAP i have been all over the board on that one but i feel that if i get it just right itll kick ass!
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Here is my error log after trying to play in editor....i have a feeling it has something to do with the file not found errors....but i have no idea why it wouldnt find them it was working yesterday
    Log: Log file open, 10/19/11 09:21:20
    Init: WinSock: version 1.1 (2.2), MaxSocks=32767, MaxUdp=65467
    DevConfig: GConfig::LoadFile associated file:  ..\..\UDKGame\Config\UDKCompat.ini
    DevConfig: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\..\Engine\Config\ConsoleVariables.ini
    Init: Version: 8710
    Init: Epic Internal: 0
    Init: Compiled (64-bit): Jul 18 2011 18:42:12
    Init: Changelist: 955963
    Init: Command line: editor -D3D11 
    Init: Base directory: C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\
    [0000.52] Init: Computer: TYLER-LAPTOP
    [0000.52] Init: User: Tyler
    [0000.52] Init: CPU Page size=4096, Processors=8
    [0000.52] Init: High frequency timer resolution =1.948759 MHz
    [0000.52] Init: Memory total: Physical=12.0GB Pagefile=24.0GB Virtual=8192.0GB
    [0000.55] Init: WinSock: I am Tyler-Laptop (172.16.0.111:0)
    [0000.55] Init: Presizing for 0 objects not considered by GC, pre-allocating 0 bytes.
    [0000.55] Init: Object subsystem initialized
    [0000.59] Log: Found D3D11 adapter 0: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M 
    [0000.59] Log: Adapter has 3034MB of dedicated video memory, 0MB of dedicated system memory, and 1023MB of shared system memory
    [0000.64] Log: Shader platform (RHI): PC-D3D-SM5
    [0000.99] Log: PhysX GPU Support: DISABLED
    [0001.00] Init: Initializing FaceFX...
    [0001.00] Init: FaceFX 1.7.4 initialized.
    [0005.34] Init: Finished loading startup packages in 4.20 seconds
    [0005.34] Log: 75481 objects as part of root set at end of initial load.
    [0005.34] Log: 0 out of 0 bytes used by permanent object pool.
    [0005.55] Log: Supported Consoles:
    [0005.55] Log:   IPhone
    [0005.55] Log:   PC
    [0005.55] Log: Initializing Engine...
    [0005.60] Log: Encountered missing default brush - spawning new one
    [0005.60] Init: UEngine initialized
    [0005.60] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
    [0005.60] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
    [0005.61] Init: Transaction tracking system initialized
    [0005.61] Log: Can't find edit package 'OnlineSubsystemGameSpy'
    [0005.61] Log: Can't find edit package 'OnlineSubsystemLive'
    [0006.03] Init: XAudio2 using 'Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)' : 2 channels at 48 kHz using 32 bits per sample (channel mask 0x3)
    [0006.09] Log: Working around XDK XAudio2 regression: TRUE
    [0006.10] Init: XAudio2Device initialized.
    [0006.21] Log: WinTab initalized successfully.
    [0006.21] Init: Client initialized
    [0006.21] Init: Editor engine initialized
    [0006.29] Log: Initializing Engine Completed
    [0006.29] Log: >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Initial startup: 6.29s <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    [0006.36] Cmd: MODE MAPEXT=udk
    [0006.44] SourceControl: Source Control disabled in UDKEditorUserSettings.ini.  [SourceControl] has Disabled=True
    [0006.45] SourceControl: Source Control disabled in UDKEditorUserSettings.ini.  [SourceControl] has Disabled=True
    [0007.96] Log: The hooked GetPenEventMultiple() method was called; events are being ignored.
    [0007.96] Log: Found D3D11 adapter 0: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M 
    [0007.96] Log: Adapter has 3034MB of dedicated video memory, 0MB of dedicated system memory, and 1023MB of shared system memory
    [0009.29] Log: Detected 1 GPUs for rendering
    [0009.41] Cmd: MAP LOAD FILE="..\..\Engine\Content\Maps\Templates\Template_MidDay.umap" TEMPLATE=0
    [0009.62] Log: Encountered missing default brush - spawning new one
    [0009.90] Log: New File, Existing Package (Package Untitled_2, Package Template_MidDay)
    [0009.96] Log: -- Checking Building LODs
    [0009.96] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
    [0009.96] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
    [0009.97] Log: Finished looking for orphan Actors (0.004 secs)
    [0009.97] Cmd: MAP CHECKDEP DONTCLEARMESSAGES
    [0010.05] Log: TIMER ALL OF INIT : [9.046165]
    [0015.24] Cmd: MAP LOAD FILE="C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\UDKGame\Content\Maps\Examples\UDKFrontEndMap.udk" TEMPLATE=0
    [0015.28] Log: Encountered missing default brush - spawning new one
    [0015.86] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0015.86] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0016.02] Log: -- Checking Building LODs
    [0016.03] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
    [0016.03] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
    [0016.03] Log: Finished looking for orphan Actors (0.005 secs)
    [0016.17] Cmd: MAP CHECKDEP DONTCLEARMESSAGES
    [0663.35] Log: 
    ==== Worlds needing PIE Save:
    [0663.35] Log: UDKFrontEndMap
    [0663.35] Log: ==== 1 total
    [0663.42] Log: Built Phys StaticMesh Cache: 8.962 ms
    [0663.42] Log: COOKEDPHYSICS: 0 TriMeshes (0.000000 KB), 2 Convex Hulls (2.164063 KB) - Total 2.164063 KB
    [0663.46] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0664.46] Log: Save=1042.659457
    [0664.46] Log: Moving 'C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\..\..\UDKGame\Autosaves\UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMap_save.tmp' to 'C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\..\..\UDKGame\Autosaves\UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMap.udk'
    [0664.49] Cmd: MAP LOAD PLAYWORLD=1 FILE="C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\..\..\UDKGame\Autosaves\UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMap.udk"
    [0664.83] Log: Finished looking for orphan Actors (0.003 secs)
    [0664.83] Log: Game class is 'GameInfo'
    [0664.90] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0664.95] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
    [0664.95] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
    [0665.07] PerfWarning: bEnableValidBounds not set while bEnableClothTearing is set. Possible performance issue.  SkeletalMeshComponent: SkeletalMeshComponent_13, SkeletalMesh: fishface_rug
    [0665.07] Log: *** WARNING - PATHS MAY NOT BE VALID ***
    [0665.07] Log: Bringing World UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld up for play (0) at 2011.10.19-09.32.24
    [0665.08] Log: Bringing up level for play took: 0.214812
    [0665.12] Log: PIE: play in editor start time for UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMap 1.971
    [0665.17] Critical: appError called: Assertion failed: i>=0 && (i<ArrayNum||(i==0 && ArrayNum==0)) [File:d:\depot\unrealengine3\development\src\core\inc\Array.h] [Line: 575]

Stack: Address = 0x4021d9d9 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x404e93a6 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x4052d5ae (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x4090c606 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x40923222 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x404df972 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x406f2901 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x406f371d (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x406f6315 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x412722d5 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x413cbfea (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x417598a1 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x4175a1a9 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x800c965e (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom_64.dll]
    Address = 0x800041ce (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom_64.dll]
    Address = 0x950783   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\wxmsw28u_vc_custom_64.dll]
    Address = 0x800db784 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom_64.dll]
    Address = 0x4175e6b3 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x4175e78a (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0xf32cff82 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64

• kernersvillan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kernersvillan polycounter lvl 9
    What have you added in the map since the last time it worked? Has everything been built before you PIE (Paths, Geometry, Lighting)?
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I have been messing with adding a water plane in there...that version of the map (without the water plane) crashes in PIE but not in the actual launcher of the game..the version with the water plane crashes PIE and the UDK game launcher as well.....Ill try a build were i build everything and let you know how it goes.

Thank you Kernersvillian
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This is the log file for the scene with the Water plane in it
    Log: Log file open, 10/19/11 10:11:30
    DevConfig: GConfig::LoadFile associated file:  ..\..\UDKGame\Config\UDKCompat.ini
    DevConfig: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\..\Engine\Config\ConsoleVariables.ini
    [0000.29] Init: Computer: TYLER-LAPTOP
    [0000.29] Init: User: Tyler
    [0000.29] Init: CPU Page size=4096, Processors=8
    [0000.29] Init: High frequency timer resolution =1.948759 MHz
    [0000.29] Init: Memory total: Physical=12.0GB Pagefile=24.0GB Virtual=8192.0GB
    [0000.32] Init: WinSock: I am Tyler-Laptop (172.16.0.111:0)
    [0000.32] Init: Presizing for 0 objects not considered by GC, pre-allocating 0 bytes.
    [0000.32] Init: Object subsystem initialized
    [0000.36] Log: Found D3D11 adapter 0: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M 
    [0000.36] Log: Adapter has 3034MB of dedicated video memory, 0MB of dedicated system memory, and 1023MB of shared system memory
    [0000.39] Log: Shader platform (RHI): PC-D3D-SM5
    [0000.76] Log: PhysX GPU Support: DISABLED
    [0000.76] Init: Initializing FaceFX...
    [0000.76] Init: FaceFX 1.7.4 initialized.
    [0005.29] Init: Finished loading startup packages in 4.40 seconds
    [0005.30] Log: 75481 objects as part of root set at end of initial load.
    [0005.30] Log: 0 out of 0 bytes used by permanent object pool.
    [0005.50] Log: Supported Consoles:
    [0005.50] Log:   IPhone
    [0005.50] Log:   PC
    [0005.50] Log: Initializing Engine...
    [0005.56] Log: Encountered missing default brush - spawning new one
    [0005.56] Init: UEngine initialized
    [0005.56] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
    [0005.56] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
    [0005.57] Init: Transaction tracking system initialized
    [0005.57] Log: Can't find edit package 'OnlineSubsystemGameSpy'
    [0005.57] Log: Can't find edit package 'OnlineSubsystemLive'
    [0006.01] Init: XAudio2 using 'Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)' : 2 channels at 48 kHz using 32 bits per sample (channel mask 0x3)
    [0006.15] Log: Working around XDK XAudio2 regression: TRUE
    [0006.16] Init: XAudio2Device initialized.
    [0006.26] Log: WinTab initalized successfully.
    [0006.26] Init: Client initialized
    [0006.26] Init: Editor engine initialized
    [0006.35] Log: Initializing Engine Completed
    [0006.35] Log: >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Initial startup: 6.35s <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    [0006.42] Cmd: MODE MAPEXT=udk
    [0006.50] SourceControl: Source Control disabled in UDKEditorUserSettings.ini.  [SourceControl] has Disabled=True
    [0006.51] SourceControl: Source Control disabled in UDKEditorUserSettings.ini.  [SourceControl] has Disabled=True
    [0008.17] Log: The hooked GetPenEventMultiple() method was called; events are being ignored.
    [0008.17] Log: Found D3D11 adapter 0: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M 
    [0008.17] Log: Adapter has 3034MB of dedicated video memory, 0MB of dedicated system memory, and 1023MB of shared system memory
    [0009.78] Log: Detected 1 GPUs for rendering
    [0009.90] Cmd: MAP LOAD FILE="..\..\Engine\Content\Maps\Templates\Template_MidDay.umap" TEMPLATE=0
    [0010.16] Log: Encountered missing default brush - spawning new one
    [0010.52] Log: New File, Existing Package (Package Untitled_2, Package Template_MidDay)
    [0010.60] Log: -- Checking Building LODs
    [0010.60] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
    [0010.60] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
    [0010.61] Log: Finished looking for orphan Actors (0.002 secs)
    [0010.61] Cmd: MAP CHECKDEP DONTCLEARMESSAGES
    [0010.70] Log: TIMER ALL OF INIT : [9.933404]
    [0029.89] Cmd: MAP LOAD FILE="C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\UDKGame\Content\Maps\Examples\UDKFrontEndMapwater.udk" TEMPLATE=0
    [0029.93] Log: Encountered missing default brush - spawning new one
    [0030.55] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0030.55] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0030.75] Log: -- Checking Building LODs
    [0030.75] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
    [0030.75] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
    [0030.76] Log: Finished looking for orphan Actors (0.004 secs)
    [0030.90] Cmd: MAP CHECKDEP DONTCLEARMESSAGES
    [0037.65] Cmd: MAP REBUILD ALLVISIBLE
    [0037.87] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0037.93] Cmd: REGENALLPROCBUILDINGS
    [0037.93] Log: -- Checking Building LODs
    [0038.14] Log: UTScout_1 add special paths
    [0038.14] Log: SET paths rebuilt
    [0038.14] Log: Added 0 slots due to spacing! (had 0 before adds) (0 added bytes)
    [0038.16] Log: DumpCoverMemoryStats...
    [0038.16] Log: >>Inside CoverLinks<<
    [0038.16] Log: 	(0) CoverLinks 	(0)
    [0038.16] Log: 	(0) CoverSlots 	(0)
    [0038.16] Log: 	(0) Firelinks  	(0)
    [0038.16] Log: 	(0) FirelinkInteracts 	(0)
    [0038.16] Log: 	(0) ExposedFireLinks 	(0)
    [0038.16] Log: 	(0) OverlapClaims 	(0)
    [0038.16] Log: 	(0) DynamicLinkInfos 	(0)
    [0038.16] Log: +++	Total Inside COVERLINKS Bytes: 0
    [0038.16] Log: >>Inside Levels<<
    [0038.16] Log: 	(0) Levels
    [0038.16] Log: 	(0) CrossLevelRefs 	(0)
    [0038.16] Log: 	(0) CoverLinkRefs 	(0)
    [0038.16] Log: 	(0) CoverIndexPairs 	(0)
    [0038.16] Log: +++	Total Inside LEVELS Bytes: 0
    [0038.16] Log: TOTAL BYTES: 0
    [0038.16] Log: Time: 0.02
    [0038.17] Log: Deterministic lighting is ENABLED
    [0038.17] Log: 	Lighting will be slower to complete...
    [0043.54] Log: Running Lightmass w/ Deterministic Lighting ENABLED
    [0043.54] Log: Running Lightmass w/ ImmediateImport mode ENABLED
    [0043.54] Log: Running Lightmass w/ ImmediateProcess mode ENABLED
    [0043.54] Log: Running Lightmass w/ Sorting mode ENABLED
    [0043.54] Log: Running Lightmass w/ Mapping paddings ENABLED
    [0043.54] Log: Running Lightmass w/ Mapping debug paddings DISABLED
    [0043.56] Log: Swarm launching: ..\Win64\UnrealLightmass.exe B2C2AC9A417370EE6742F3A0D716969F
    [0043.57] Log: LIGHTMASS: Writing scene settings: Quality level 0 (0 in INI)
    [0136.64] Log: Swarm will be allowed to distribute this job
    [0271.75] Log: Job is a success!
    [0271.77] PerfEvent: LIGHTING BUILD INFO TIME LoadListCtrl: 0.001469
    [0271.85] PerfEvent: LIGHTING BUILD INFO TIME LoadListCtrl: 0.002364
    [0272.70] Warning: Material spar1.Water needed to have new flag set bUsedWithStaticLighting !
    [0272.71] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0272.84] Log: Illumination: 3:54 min (769 ms encoding lightmaps)
    [0272.84] Log: Lightmap texture memory:  3.5 MB (0.0 MB on Xbox 360, 0.2 MB streaming, 3.3 MB non-streaming), 8 textures
    [0272.84] Log: Shadowmap texture memory: 0.3 MB (0.0 MB on Xbox 360, 0.1 MB streaming, 0.2 MB non-streaming), 2 textures
    [0272.84] Log: Start RegenerateProcBuildingTextures (0 buildings)
    [0272.84] Log: Finish RegenerateProcBuildingTextures (Took 0.000000 secs)
    [0272.88] Cmd: MAP CHECK DONTCLEARMESSAGES DONTDISPLAYDIALOG
    [0272.98] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Warnings WorldInfo UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.WorldInfo_0 Maps not built with production lighting
    [0272.98] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Warnings WorldInfo UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.WorldInfo_0 Map should have KillZ set.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_8 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_32 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_7 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_16 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_6 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_2 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_33 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_13 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_10 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_11 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_12 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_5 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_15 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_31 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_0 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActor UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0 SkeletalMeshActor (spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_21 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_17 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_19 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_1 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_20 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_18 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_22 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_24 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_14 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_34 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_30 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_29 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_28 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_23 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_27 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_26 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_9 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_3 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_4 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_36 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_25 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0272.99] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_35 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0273.09] Log: Build time 3:55 min
    [0554.20] Log: Built Phys StaticMesh Cache: 7.346 ms
    [0554.20] Log: COOKEDPHYSICS: 0 TriMeshes (0.000000 KB), 2 Convex Hulls (2.164063 KB) - Total 2.164063 KB
    [0554.42] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0555.23] Log: Save=859.124704
    [0555.23] Log: Moving 'C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\UDKGame\Content\Maps\Examples\UDKFrontEndMapwater_save.tmp' to 'C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\UDKGame\Content\Maps\Examples\UDKFrontEndMapwater.udk'
    [0558.65] Log: 
    [0558.65] Log: UDKFrontEndMapwater
    [0558.65] Log: ==== 1 total
    [0558.70] Log: Built Phys StaticMesh Cache: 5.993 ms
    [0558.71] Log: COOKEDPHYSICS: 0 TriMeshes (0.000000 KB), 2 Convex Hulls (2.164063 KB) - Total 2.164063 KB
    [0558.75] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0559.53] Log: Save=828.791041
    [0559.53] Log: Moving 'C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\..\..\UDKGame\Autosaves\UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMapwater_save.tmp' to 'C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\..\..\UDKGame\Autosaves\UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMapwater.udk'
    [0559.57] Cmd: MAP LOAD PLAYWORLD=1 FILE="C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\..\..\UDKGame\Autosaves\UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMapwater.udk"
    [0559.90] Log: Finished looking for orphan Actors (0.004 secs)
    [0559.90] Log: Spawned Clear paths rebuilt
    [0559.90] Log: Game class is 'GameInfo'
    [0559.96] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0560.00] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
    [0560.00] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
    [0560.12] PerfWarning: bEnableValidBounds not set while bEnableClothTearing is set. Possible performance issue.  SkeletalMeshComponent: SkeletalMeshComponent_13, SkeletalMesh: fishface_rug
    [0560.12] Log: Bringing World UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMapwater.TheWorld up for play (0) at 2011.10.19-10.20.50
    [0560.12] Log: Bringing up level for play took: 0.185832
    [0560.17] Log: PIE: play in editor start time for UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMapwater 1.701
    [0560.22] Critical: appError called: Assertion failed: i>=0 && (i<ArrayNum||(i==0 && ArrayNum==0)) [File:d:\depot\unrealengine3\development\src\core\inc\Array.h] [Line: 575]

Stack: Address = 0x4021d9d9 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x404e93a6 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x4052d5ae (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x4090c606 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x40923222 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x404df972 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x406f2901 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x406f371d (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x406f6315 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x412722d5 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x413cbfea (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x417598a1 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x4175a1a9 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x800c965e (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom_64.dll]
    Address = 0x800041ce (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom_64.dll]
    Address = 0x9d0783   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\wxmsw28u_vc_custom_64.dll]
    Address = 0x800db784 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom_64.dll]
    Address = 0x4175e6b3 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x4175e78a (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe]
    A

• Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    And here is the log of the scene with out the water plance....both crash in PIE

Log: Log file open, 10/19/11 10:23:01
    [0000.27] Init: Computer: TYLER-LAPTOP
    [0000.27] Init: User: Tyler
    [0000.27] Init: CPU Page size=4096, Processors=8
    [0000.27] Init: High frequency timer resolution =1.948759 MHz
    [0000.27] Init: Memory total: Physical=12.0GB Pagefile=24.0GB Virtual=8192.0GB
    [0000.30] Init: WinSock: I am Tyler-Laptop (172.16.0.111:0)
    [0000.30] Init: Presizing for 0 objects not considered by GC, pre-allocating 0 bytes.
    [0000.30] Init: Object subsystem initialized
    [0000.34] Log: Found D3D11 adapter 0: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M 
    [0000.34] Log: Adapter has 3034MB of dedicated video memory, 0MB of dedicated system memory, and 1023MB of shared system memory
    [0000.39] Log: Shader platform (RHI): PC-D3D-SM5
    [0000.75] Log: PhysX GPU Support: DISABLED
    [0000.75] Init: Initializing FaceFX...
    [0000.75] Init: FaceFX 1.7.4 initialized.
    [0005.23] Init: Finished loading startup packages in 4.35 seconds
    [0005.24] Log: 75481 objects as part of root set at end of initial load.
    [0005.24] Log: 0 out of 0 bytes used by permanent object pool.
    [0005.44] Log: Supported Consoles:
    [0005.44] Log:   IPhone
    [0005.44] Log:   PC
    [0005.44] Log: Initializing Engine...
    [0005.49] Log: Encountered missing default brush - spawning new one
    [0005.50] Init: UEngine initialized
    [0005.50] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
    [0005.50] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
    [0005.50] Init: Transaction tracking system initialized
    [0005.51] Log: Can't find edit package 'OnlineSubsystemGameSpy'
    [0005.51] Log: Can't find edit package 'OnlineSubsystemLive'
    [0005.95] Init: XAudio2 using 'Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)' : 2 channels at 48 kHz using 32 bits per sample (channel mask 0x3)
    [0006.00] Log: Working around XDK XAudio2 regression: TRUE
    [0006.01] Init: XAudio2Device initialized.
    [0006.12] Log: WinTab initalized successfully.
    [0006.12] Init: Client initialized
    [0006.12] Init: Editor engine initialized
    [0006.21] Log: Initializing Engine Completed
    [0006.21] Log: >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Initial startup: 6.21s <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    [0006.30] Cmd: MODE MAPEXT=udk
    [0006.38] SourceControl: Source Control disabled in UDKEditorUserSettings.ini.  [SourceControl] has Disabled=True
    [0006.39] SourceControl: Source Control disabled in UDKEditorUserSettings.ini.  [SourceControl] has Disabled=True
    [0007.96] Log: The hooked GetPenEventMultiple() method was called; events are being ignored.
    [0007.96] Log: Found D3D11 adapter 0: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M 
    [0007.96] Log: Adapter has 3034MB of dedicated video memory, 0MB of dedicated system memory, and 1023MB of shared system memory
    [0009.35] Log: Detected 1 GPUs for rendering
    [0009.47] Cmd: MAP LOAD FILE="..\..\Engine\Content\Maps\Templates\Template_MidDay.umap" TEMPLATE=0
    [0009.72] Log: Encountered missing default brush - spawning new one
    [0010.10] Log: New File, Existing Package (Package Untitled_2, Package Template_MidDay)
    [0010.17] Log: -- Checking Building LODs
    [0010.18] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
    [0010.18] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
    [0010.18] Log: Finished looking for orphan Actors (0.003 secs)
    [0010.19] Cmd: MAP CHECKDEP DONTCLEARMESSAGES
    [0010.27] Log: TIMER ALL OF INIT : [9.510342]
    [0022.94] Cmd: MAP LOAD FILE="C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\UDKGame\Content\Maps\Examples\UDKFrontEndMap.udk" TEMPLATE=0
    [0022.99] Log: Encountered missing default brush - spawning new one
    [0023.64] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0023.64] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0023.85] Log: -- Checking Building LODs
    [0023.86] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
    [0023.86] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
    [0023.87] Log: Finished looking for orphan Actors (0.004 secs)
    [0024.02] Cmd: MAP CHECKDEP DONTCLEARMESSAGES
    [0033.89] Cmd: MAP REBUILD ALLVISIBLE
    [0034.02] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0034.08] Cmd: REGENALLPROCBUILDINGS
    [0034.08] Log: -- Checking Building LODs
    [0034.27] Log: UTScout_1 add special paths
    [0034.27] Log: SET paths rebuilt
    [0034.28] Log: Added 0 slots due to spacing! (had 0 before adds) (0 added bytes)
    [0034.28] Log: DumpCoverMemoryStats...
    [0034.28] Log: >>Inside CoverLinks<<
    [0034.28] Log: 	(0) CoverLinks 	(0)
    [0034.28] Log: 	(0) CoverSlots 	(0)
    [0034.28] Log: 	(0) Firelinks  	(0)
    [0034.28] Log: 	(0) FirelinkInteracts 	(0)
    [0034.28] Log: 	(0) ExposedFireLinks 	(0)
    [0034.28] Log: 	(0) OverlapClaims 	(0)
    [0034.28] Log: 	(0) DynamicLinkInfos 	(0)
    [0034.28] Log: +++	Total Inside COVERLINKS Bytes: 0
    [0034.28] Log: >>Inside Levels<<
    [0034.28] Log: 	(0) Levels
    [0034.28] Log: 	(0) CrossLevelRefs 	(0)
    [0034.28] Log: 	(0) CoverLinkRefs 	(0)
    [0034.28] Log: 	(0) CoverIndexPairs 	(0)
    [0034.28] Log: +++	Total Inside LEVELS Bytes: 0
    [0034.28] Log: TOTAL BYTES: 0
    [0034.28] Log: Time: 0.00
    [0034.29] Log: Deterministic lighting is ENABLED
    [0034.29] Log: 	Lighting will be slower to complete...
    [0044.85] Log: Running Lightmass w/ Deterministic Lighting ENABLED
    [0044.85] Log: Running Lightmass w/ ImmediateImport mode ENABLED
    [0044.85] Log: Running Lightmass w/ ImmediateProcess mode ENABLED
    [0044.85] Log: Running Lightmass w/ Sorting mode ENABLED
    [0044.85] Log: Running Lightmass w/ Mapping paddings ENABLED
    [0044.85] Log: Running Lightmass w/ Mapping debug paddings DISABLED
    [0044.87] Log: Swarm launching: ..\Win64\UnrealLightmass.exe 07AA25234B3A22E477313CB2BD1118EA
    [0044.88] Log: LIGHTMASS: Writing scene settings: Quality level 0 (0 in INI)
    [0138.72] Log: Swarm will be allowed to distribute this job
    [0268.23] Log: Job is a success!
    [0268.24] PerfEvent: LIGHTING BUILD INFO TIME LoadListCtrl: 0.001644
    [0268.32] Log: Lightmass on TYLER-LAPTOP: 2:08 min total, 1.78 sec importing, 5.60 sec setup, 8.47 sec photons, 1:52 min processing, 0 ms extra exporting [967/967 mappings]. Threads: 16:46 min total, 14:11 min processing.
    [0268.32] PerfEvent: LIGHTING BUILD INFO TIME LoadListCtrl: 0.003383
    [0269.18] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0269.30] Log: Illumination: 3:55 min (766 ms encoding lightmaps)
    [0269.30] Log: Lightmap texture memory:  3.5 MB (0.0 MB on Xbox 360, 0.2 MB streaming, 3.3 MB non-streaming), 8 textures
    [0269.30] Log: Shadowmap texture memory: 0.3 MB (0.0 MB on Xbox 360, 0.1 MB streaming, 0.2 MB non-streaming), 2 textures
    [0269.31] Log: Start RegenerateProcBuildingTextures (0 buildings)
    [0269.31] Log: Finish RegenerateProcBuildingTextures (Took 0.000000 secs)
    [0269.31] Cmd: MAP CHECK DONTCLEARMESSAGES DONTDISPLAYDIALOG
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Warnings WorldInfo UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.WorldInfo_0 Maps not built with production lighting
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Warnings WorldInfo UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.WorldInfo_0 Map should have KillZ set.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_8 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_32 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_7 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_16 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_6 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_2 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_33 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_13 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_10 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_11 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_12 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_5 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_15 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_31 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_0 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActor UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0 SkeletalMeshActor (spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_21 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_17 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_19 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_1 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_20 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_18 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_22 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_24 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_14 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_34 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_30 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_29 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_28 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_23 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_27 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_26 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_9 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_3 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.42] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_4 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.43] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_36 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.43] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_25 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.43] Log: MapCheckForError: Show Performance Warnings SkeletalMeshActorMAT UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActorMAT_35 SkeletalMeshActor (spar1.fishface_aneminy_M) casts shadow but has no PhysicsAsset assigned.  The shadow will be low res and inefficient.
    [0269.52] Log: Build time 3:55 min
    [0275.83] Log: Built Phys StaticMesh Cache: 7.055 ms
    [0275.83] Log: COOKEDPHYSICS: 0 TriMeshes (0.000000 KB), 1 Convex Hulls (1.082031 KB) - Total 1.082031 KB
    [0276.03] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0276.83] Log: Save=852.077142
    [0276.83] Log: Moving 'C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\UDKGame\Content\Maps\Examples\UDKFrontEndMap_save.tmp' to 'C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\UDKGame\Content\Maps\Examples\UDKFrontEndMap.udk'
    [0276.95] Log: Saving Map: UDKFrontEndMap
    [0278.96] Log: 
    [0278.96] Log: UDKFrontEndMap
    [0278.96] Log: ==== 1 total
    [0279.01] Log: Built Phys StaticMesh Cache: 5.189 ms
    [0279.01] Log: COOKEDPHYSICS: 0 TriMeshes (0.000000 KB), 1 Convex Hulls (1.082031 KB) - Total 1.082031 KB
    [0279.06] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0279.87] Log: Save=865.810498
    [0279.88] Log: Moving 'C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\..\..\UDKGame\Autosaves\UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMap_save.tmp' to 'C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\..\..\UDKGame\Autosaves\UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMap.udk'
    [0279.91] Cmd: MAP LOAD PLAYWORLD=1 FILE="C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\..\..\UDKGame\Autosaves\UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMap.udk"
    [0280.28] Log: Finished looking for orphan Actors (0.004 secs)
    [0280.28] Log: Spawned Clear paths rebuilt
    [0280.28] Log: Game class is 'GameInfo'
    [0280.36] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0280.39] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
    [0280.39] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
    [0280.51] PerfWarning: bEnableValidBounds not set while bEnableClothTearing is set. Possible performance issue.  SkeletalMeshComponent: SkeletalMeshComponent_13, SkeletalMesh: fishface_rug
    [0280.51] Log: Bringing World UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld up for play (0) at 2011.10.19-10.27.41
    [0280.51] Log: Bringing up level for play took: 0.191438
    [0280.56] Log: PIE: play in editor start time for UEDPIEUDKFrontEndMap 1.786
    [0280.62] Critical: appError called: Assertion failed: i>=0 && (i<ArrayNum||(i==0 && ArrayNum==0)) [File:d:\depot\unrealengine3\development\src\core\inc\Array.h] [Line: 575]

Address = 0xa40783   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win64\wxmsw28u_vc_custom_64.dll]
    Address = 0xf32cff82 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50

• Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Here is the log file when i try to launch the one with out the water plane from the UDK game short cut
    Log: Log file open, 10/19/11 10:32:33
    Init: Compiled (32-bit): Jul 18 2011 18:37:30
    Init: Command line: -d3d11
    Init: Base directory: C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\
    [0000.25] Init: Computer: TYLER-LAPTOP
    [0000.25] Init: User: Tyler
    [0000.25] Init: CPU Page size=4096, Processors=8
    [0000.25] Init: High frequency timer resolution =1.948759 MHz
    [0000.25] Init: Memory total: Physical=12.0GB Pagefile=24.0GB Virtual=4.0GB
    [0000.25] Log: STEAMWORKS initialized 0
    [0000.28] Init: WinSock: I am Tyler-Laptop (172.16.0.111:0)
    [0000.28] Init: Presizing for 0 objects not considered by GC, pre-allocating 0 bytes.
    [0000.28] Init: Object subsystem initialized
    [0000.33] Init: OS stats:
    [0000.33] Init: 	Windows 7 Service Pack 1
    [0000.33] Init: 	RemoteDesktop=0
    [0000.33] Init: Memory stats:
    [0000.33] Init: 	Physical: 12265MB
    [0000.33] Init: 	Virtual: 4095MB
    [0000.33] Init: 	PageFile: 24528MB
    [0000.33] Init: CPU stats:
    [0000.33] Init: 	MeasuredPerformanceTime: 128.285 (stored result)
    [0000.33] Init: 	Hyperthreaded: 1
    [0000.33] Init: 	NumProcessorsPerCPU: 1
    [0000.33] Init: 	NumLogicalProcessors: 8
    [0000.33] Init: 	NumPhysicalProcessors: 8
    [0000.33] Init: 	MaxSpeed: 2001
    [0000.33] Init: 	CurrentSpeed: 2001
    [0000.33] Init: 	CoresPerProcessor: 8
    [0000.33] Init: 	IsOnBattery: 0
    [0000.33] Init: 	BatteryLevel: 100
    [0000.33] Init: 	Manufacturer: Intel
    [0000.33] Init: 	CPUName: INTEL Pentium-III
    [0000.33] Init: 	L1CacheSize: -1
    [0000.33] Init: 	L2CacheSize: -1
    [0000.33] Init: 	Architecture: x86
    [0000.33] Init: GPU stats:
    [0000.33] Init: 	VendorID: 000010DE
    [0000.33] Init: 	DeviceID: 00001251
    [0000.33] Init: 	DriverVersion: 8.17.12.6837
    [0000.33] Init: 	DeviceName: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M 
    [0000.33] Init: 	DriverName: nvd3dum.dll
    [0000.33] Init: 	PixelShaderVersion: 3
    [0000.33] Init: 	VertexShaderVersion: 3
    [0000.33] Init: 	VRAMQuantity: 3072
    [0000.33] Init: 	DedicatedVRAM: 3034
    [0000.33] Init: 	AdapterCount: 1
    [0000.33] Init: 	SupportsHardwareTnL: 1
    [0000.33] Init: Machine  detected compatibility level: Composite: 4. CPU: 5. GPU: 4.
    [0000.33] Init: Previous detected compatibility level: Composite: 4. CPU: 5. GPU: 4.
    [0000.34] Log: Found D3D11 adapter 0: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M 
    [0000.34] Log: Adapter has 3034MB of dedicated video memory, 0MB of dedicated system memory, and 1023MB of shared system memory
    [0000.38] Log: Shader platform (RHI): PC-D3D-SM5
    [0000.75] Log: PhysX GPU Support: DISABLED
    [0000.76] Init: Initializing FaceFX...
    [0000.76] Init: FaceFX 1.7.4 initialized.
    [0000.97] Init: XAudio2 using 'Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)' : 2 channels at 48 kHz using 32 bits per sample (channel mask 0x3)
    [0005.38] Init: Finished loading startup packages in 4.22 seconds
    [0005.39] Log: 67382 objects as part of root set at end of initial load.
    [0005.39] Log: 0 out of 0 bytes used by permanent object pool.
    [0005.39] Log: Initializing Engine...
    [0005.42] Init: UEngine initialized
    [0005.43] Log: Working around XDK XAudio2 regression: TRUE
    [0005.44] Init: XAudio2Device initialized.
    [0005.63] Init: Client initialized
    [0006.49] Log: Detected 1 GPUs for rendering
    [0006.51] Log: Steamworks is unavailable
    [0006.59] Log: LoadMap: UDKFrontEndMap?Name=Player?Team=255
    [0006.62] Log: 
    [0006.62] DevMemory: Memory allocations reported by the OS: 559.34 MB (with 0.00 MB waste)
    [0006.62] DevMemory: Virtual memory tracked in the allocators: 438.44 MB (with 402.41 MB used, 1.78 MB slack and 34.26 MB waste)
    [0007.23] Log: Game class is 'GameInfo'
    [0007.41] Log: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CPU skinned UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.SkeletalMeshComponent_13 spar2.Mesh.fishface_rug 1 0 1 0
    [0007.46] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
    [0007.46] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
    [0007.67] PerfWarning: bEnableValidBounds not set while bEnableClothTearing is set. Possible performance issue.  SkeletalMeshComponent: SkeletalMeshComponent_13, SkeletalMesh: fishface_rug
    [0007.67] Log: Bringing World UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld up for play (0) at 2011.10.19-10.32.40
    [0007.68] Log: Bringing up level for play took: 0.440766
    [0007.68] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'Profile'
    	UIDataStore_OnlinePlayerData Transient.DataStoreClient_0:UIDataStore_OnlinePlayerData_0
    	Function Engine.UIDataStore_OnlinePlayerData:OnLoginChange:0134
    [0007.68] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'Profile'
    	UIDataStore_OnlinePlayerData Transient.DataStoreClient_0:UIDataStore_OnlinePlayerData_0
    	Function Engine.UIDataStore_OnlinePlayerData:OnLoginChange:0168
    [0007.68] Log: ########### Finished loading level: 1.087465 seconds
    [0007.68] Init: Game engine initialized
    [0007.68] Log: Initializing Engine Completed
    [0012.65] Log: >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Initial startup: 12.65s <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    [0012.72] Critical: appError called: Assertion failed: i>=0 && (i<ArrayNum||(i==0 && ArrayNum==0)) [File:d:\depot\unrealengine3\development\src\core\inc\Array.h] [Line: 575]

Stack: Address = 0x54aab4   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]

[0012.72] Critical: Windows GetLastError: The operation completed successfully. (0)
    [0020.55] Log: === Critical error: ===
    Assertion failed: i>=0 && (i<ArrayNum||(i==0 && ArrayNum==0)) [File:d:\depot\unrealengine3\development\src\core\inc\Array.h] [Line: 575]

Stack: Address = 0x54aab4   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]

Address = 0x7517b9bc (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll]
    Address = 0x5a46e1   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x41003c   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x720072   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x790061   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x75004e   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x7c006d   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x28007c   (filename not found) 
    Address = 0x3d0069   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\PhysXExtensions.dll]
    Address = 0x30003d   (filename not found) 
    Address = 0x260020   (filename not found) 
    Address = 0x200026   (filename not found) 
    Address = 0x720041   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x610072   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x4e0079   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x6d0075   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x3d003d   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\PhysXExtensions.dll]
    Address = 0x290030   (filename not found) 
    Address = 0x200029   (filename not found) 
    Address = 0x46005b   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x6c0069   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x3a0065   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\wxmsw28u_aui_vc_custom.dll]
    Address = 0x3a0064   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\wxmsw28u_aui_vc_custom.dll]
    Address = 0x64005c   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x700065   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x74006f   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x75005c   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x72006e   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x610065   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x65006c   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x67006e   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x6e0069   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x330065   (filename not found) 
    Address = 0x64005c   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x760065   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x6c0065   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x70006f   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x65006d   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x74006e   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x73005c   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x630072   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x63005c   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x72006f   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x5c0065   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x6e0069   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x5c0063   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x720041   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x610072   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x2e0079   (filename not found) 
    Address = 0x430510   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x5a62cb   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x27423e0  (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x1f8cbf8  (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x2f4cc3c  (filename not found) 
    Address = 0x2f4ca34  (filename not found) 
    Address = 0x41003c   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x84a8dd   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x5dab63   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x72133c3a (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dll]
    Address = 0x5a7155   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x5a716a   (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]

• Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well as oddly as it came ...it left...it is now working
    Praise god for that, now Business as usual haha more updates will come today, hopefully.
  • kernersvillan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kernersvillan polycounter lvl 9
    Haha good to hear :)
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So i wanted to put up new images from yesterday but that just wasnt possible due to UDK acting up...and trying to bring disco back.
    But i have most things under control, i still need to restore my anemone during all the chaos of yesterday they lost their animation tree links and materials so i need to go restore that but im postponing that till i have placed all of them
    but I have reworked my lighting and placed alot of assets.
    So let me know what yall think.

feelingtheloveUDK.jpg
    UDK Disco Party

ScreenShot00049.jpg
    ScreenShot00051.jpg
    ScreenShot00052.jpg
    ScreenShot00053.jpg
    ScreenShot00054.jpg
    ScreenShot00055.jpg
    ScreenShot00056.jpg
    ScreenShot00057.jpg
    ScreenShot00058.jpg
    ScreenShot00059.jpg
    ScreenShot00060.jpg
  • lincolnhughes
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lincolnhughes polycounter lvl 10
    all those ref images look awesome. try to simulate the lighting in those. whether it be a rim light on all the little plants etc, or brighter patches all over the place. Right now it looks like there's barely any lighting.
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lincolnhuges,

I have been messing around with the mat editor trying to get a rim shader to work on some of my coral and i wanted to post what i had gotten so far and let me know what you think.

The coral that have the rim shader on them are the orange tubes and the grungy looking tubes.

ScreenShot00061.jpg
    ScreenShot00062.jpg
    ScreenShot00063.jpg
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ScreenShot00080.jpg

Can anyone tell me what is going on, It seems to just do it at random the lights are not set to crazy levels most of them are under .5 and so it doesnt make scense that it would be blown out only in that localized area...
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    just a update, I am still having this error, i have changed light map resolution tweaked light values nothing seems to have a effect, its odd because I'll be blown out in one location then drop the light value by .1 and be blown out in a another location that is out side of my lights sphere of influence.....any one know what i am doing wrong?
  • lincolnhughes
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lincolnhughes polycounter lvl 10
    is the light blowing out or is an object glowing white?
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lincolnhughes,

It is glowing white and then other times it glows a random color and other times i have just random splotches of lit areas (random colors) with hard lines where the light will just stop. It seems to change every time i build it. I took out one light from my scene and now its back to normal, as if that light was corrupted, can lights get corrupted like that?
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Here is a video of the environment in action, the camera is by no means final the final camera will follow a fish with multiple cuts and what not, the music needs to be edited better but yeah lol. Please let me know what yall think
    http://vimeo.com/31100450
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So its been awhile since i have posted on here, but the project is wrapping up, but i will be continuing to work on this after the release of this project. Its a self promotional piece for a marketing company.
    I plan on re doing the camera moves you will see what im talking about when i can show the video on Friday. I also want to have a day night cycle, its almost implemented in my version i have some SNs of the night scene please tell me what yall think.

ScreenShot00112.jpg
    ScreenShot00113.jpg
    ScreenShot00110.jpg
    ScreenShot00107.jpg
    ScreenShot00104.jpg
    ScreenShot00103.jpg
    ScreenShot00101.jpg
    ScreenShot00099.jpg
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    All right here is the final Video I did for C-Ray Media as a promotional Item I am planning on doing somethings on my own time here in the near future.

I dont know how to embed videos here from Vimeo so if anyone knows please let me know but check out the link and let me know what you think.

http://vimeo.com/31811491