Home General Discussion

On a little US trip and want to meet you

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
dannedadon polycounter lvl 11
Hey guys!
I'm visiting the US pretty soon to visit some family and friends. And also to try to maybe find a job or something :P Anyway, I love to meet new people and it would be fun to see some polycounters on this tour.

I'm going to be in a few different places so please let me know if you are there and want to get a beer or watch a movie or whatever!

September
6th - 10th Cleveland, Ohio
10th - 14th Lawrence, Kansas
15th - 19th Austin, Texas
19th - 22nd San Diego, California
22nd - 26th San Francisco, California

Please let me know if you are gonna be in any of those places and would like to have a fun evening. And for all you people working at companies, ill give you a free copy of our game thats gonna be released on october 5th for a tour or just a quick peek at a dev studio. The game is Payday: The heist, a 4 player co-op game.

Hit me back here or on email: danial.rashidi@gmail.com
Take care guys!

cat.jpg

Replies

• ZacD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    Another game artist is Kansas?! I wont be 21 yet (Sept 30th), but really Lawrence is only 30 minutes away from me.
  • dannedadon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Awesome man! haha, not that many game artists over there huh? :P. Cool though, well do something fun over there. Im going to be landing in kansas city if thats where you live. Otherwise we'll do something fun in lawrence. Too bad about the timing though, but we'll set something up. Ill email you when I get to kansas man! Looking forward to it
  • ralusek
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ralusek polycounter lvl 10
    i live in san diego, but what if you're a murderer
  • dannedadon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    serial killing 101, dont kill people after you announce it on the internet that you are going to meet them.

But I guess we could meet in a well populated place, lots of witnesses so I wont do anything... rash.... like a bar for a few drinks?
  • dannedadon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    btw, Im going to be in Austin a little longer than planned. from september 13th to september 19th. Any of you Austinites(?) have any recommendations of places I should go? Thanks
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    dannedadon wrote: »
    btw, Im going to be in Austin a little longer than planned. from september 13th to september 19th. Any of you Austinites(?) have any recommendations of places I should go? Thanks

well, I live in Round Rock which is just north of Austin, here are some places I like:

I recommend Salt Lick for some smokey brisket goodness. Featured on the show Man vs. Food.

620 Cafe has some good, really bad for your health, southern food. They have chicken fried bacon - I haven't worked up the courage to try that yet.

I haven't been there but Round Rock Donuts has a gigantic donut they're famous for, they were on Man vs. Food as well.