Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Advanced Battle Craft( of sorts)

Hey, im working on this stylized ship I had the concept for in my head. I want to get some C&C for it before I do my final tweaks, texturing, etc.
Some Known Issues:
-Shadows and Lighting havent been properly done
-Holo Screen image is JUST A PLACE HOLDER

ship1k.png

ship2.png
ship3.png
ship4b.png

Replies

• oobersli
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oobersli polycounter lvl 17
    get this thing out of your head and put it on paper so you can better concept it out. get some reference too.

The organice feeling of the outside really clashes with the inside simplicity and hard shapes. perhaps better concept out how the interior might flow and fit within the shell.
  • mxb8924
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oobersli wrote: »
    get this thing out of your head and put it on paper so you can better concept it out. get some reference too.

The organice feeling of the outside really clashes with the inside simplicity and hard shapes. perhaps better concept out how the interior might flow and fit within the shell.
    I have many references I am basing this from. What about the outside feels organic if I might ask? Is it just the ridges? If the inside was more busy would it clash less?
  • throttlekitty
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    How are the trellised bits supposed to work? Are they one big piece of chopped metal?

Also, I read the title as Advanced Battle Calf, and can't help but picture this as being centered in a cow tummy.
  • mxb8924
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    A Little Updateupdateship.png