Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Artist Looking for work (paid)

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Jbird polycounter lvl 7
Hi! If anyone is looking to outsource manpower for game graphics or just want to some cool graphics for a website, ad, movie, comic, magazine or what not, just get in touch with me and we can talk about rates and work a deal out.

You can basically hit me with any type of proposal that is related to digital art, but my main area of expertise is in 3D graphics and game related art.

If you want to see a selection of stuff I've created and want to know more about me
head on over to my website

Also if you got any inquiries you can drop me a mail joel@joelwestman.se

Rock on!

Replies

• dhdon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi,
    I need a model of a round cap for a bottle with a rose engraved into top and some marking on bottom. Can supply a scan of a bead that has rose engraving and one that has the bottom look. Very low budget and quick time turn around needed but would like to get some bids on it. Here's a link to something similar - except the top would have a rose pedals engraving (as if looking down into face of a rose).
    Deleon cap:
    http://www.tequila.net/tequila-revie...-reposado.html
    Thanks!
  • Jbird
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jbird polycounter lvl 7
    I think I'll pass, but please, if people have work proposals I'd rather you send me a mail and also explain a little bit more, for example: what will it be used for? what's the purpose? what's your business? etc