Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Final thoughts about this place

When I first known about this place I was young, and naive. I was fascinated with detail at how amazing the models looked like. I used draw everything as detailed as a picture, but soon enough I learned that people don't care about texture resolutions or polycounts. They care about the characters look and their story. Ask any non artist you know, and they'll tell you the same thing.

I give so much faith, and forgiveness to this forum. I've left 3 times just to give it another chance. Every time I do I'm assaulted by an army of realists who wish nothing more than the life and fun of things be removed for perfect aryan quality humans that have no gesture or emotion, and no natural flaws.

If I'm just going to be around self reliant artists who probably complain about the flaws of people in reality, and don't settle for less. Then some people should just take a good look at theirselves, and look at what has been really posted from them.

Taking crits is one thing but I'm certain none of you ever got much of the oppourtunity to have a helping hand on a project of your own or idea.

Remember that there is a million styles of art out there. Not just the ones you're "used to". Maybe one day when you can see that I might come back.

I'm sorry that I had to do this, but you never fucking understood me.

Goodbye Polycount,

Thanks for opening my eyes to your warped world to leave

Replies

This discussion has been closed.