Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[FIGHTER], Naruto Ninja Storm, TSUNADE, Caldria

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Caldria polycounter lvl 8
Hey all, first time ever posting on polycount (took me a while to work up the courage : P). As well as entering a competition like this - creating a character with anything more than about 5k polys.

New to Zbrush too, so great way of forcing myself to learn i guess. I hope I can finish in time, while still learning.

I've chosen Tsunade from the Naruto fighting games. Not a huge fan of anime, but Naruto wasn't too bad, quite enjoyable.

xzNqv.jpg

I chose her because i had an idea that when messed about with a little seemed to work. However, it leans towards the sci-fi direction. Which seems the be the dominating theme so far, and with stuff i couldn't hope to match yet. But i will try anyway.

She's supposed to have natural super strength - so i figured, what if she was a normal human but had some kind of biosuit or something, with heavily armoured pieces covering her arms which did the heavy hitting for her.

I still plan on finding some way to integrate her coat in something along the lines of hanging cloth pieces from her shoulders etc.

but here is just some rough stuff so far.

84gkI.jpg

My apologies for the many words.