Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[FIGHTER] Super Smash Brothers, Luigi, Sukotto

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Sukotto polycounter lvl 8
Hey guys, I'm going to be doing Luigi. I'm currently thinking of steampunk or cyberpunk Luigi, though I'm still just brainstorming. Expect an inspiration/reference sheet soon.
luigi1286778441-1.jpg

Replies

• MattQ86
    Offline / Send Message
    MattQ86 polycounter lvl 15
    Weegee Luigi would be funny. A Valdo-like Luigi.
  • Sukotto
    Offline / Send Message
    refsheet.jpg

So what I'm planning is a Steampunk mercenary Luigi. He's gonna have some crazy gauntlet that allows him to 'shoot' fireballs from his hands, and there will be a dial that allows him to turn it to iceballs too. He will be wearing a belt which activates his Starman when he pushes the button and creates a forcefield. I'm also thinking of a gun of some sort that shoots bullet bills and a hammer that doubles as a cane, because canes are fancy :D His backpack will power everything which runs on mushrooms that looks like a Question mark box but with a lot of crazy stuff on it. He will also have a top hat that has a pair of retractable wings like the Flying cap and last but not least, he will have some rocket boots that allow him to jump really high.

Also, I'm going to take him in a realistic direction but still stylized but in no way will he be cartoony like the original design. I think thats all I have for now. Now to start concepting!
  • Heavyj
    Wow, that is a lot of stuff sounds like you have him pretty well planned out already, can't wait to see more.
  • Sukotto
    Offline / Send Message
    Concept time. Here's where I am now.
    Luigi.jpg
  • Sukotto
    Offline / Send Message
    Now with some color
    Luigifinalconcept.jpg