Home Technical Talk

Hotkey Question

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Jeremy-S polycounter lvl 11
I recently got the le1600 tablet pc for some ps sketching, and ZB stuff. I got almost everything setup the way I want, but there's a big problem I didn't see coming. I can not find a way to map the SHIFT key to ANY button on the thing. I got ALT, CTRL-Z, T, and a couple of others, but when I try and add SHIFT, nothing happens.

I've tried Autohotkey, but that thing makes no sense to me at all, and even going through their quick setup guide thing, I couldn't get it to work. I tried another hotkey program, and that one refuses to recognize the SHIFT press too. Google has failed me in this. I've been searching for a long time now, and I just can't find a solution that works.

Is there any way to add SHIFT as a hotkey to a tablet pc? Thanks

Replies

• Jeremy-S
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy-S polycounter lvl 11
    Another day of searching and still nothing.

I tried getting the right click mapped to the tablet, and using the right click on the stylus as SHIFT, but I can't find a way to map the right click to where the cursor is pointing...

And no one on 3 different boards has posted anything to help, so am I just shit out of luck? Or am I missing something so spectacularly stupid, people think this is a joke post, or I'm really just lazy and haven't done any leg work? I'm probably shit out of luck. :)