Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Chells Legend - Trailer Released!

polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
Generalvivi polycounter lvl 14
Trailer Released!

Trailer day is a wonderful day in a mods life when it gets to prance around and express itself. Today Chell’s Legend comes before you as a small and humble mod with high hopes. In this trailer I present to you Part 1 of Chell’s Legend, I’m not quite sure how many parts there will be but whatever it takes to tell the story!

I’ve been working diligently on the project In hopes to get it finished before Portal 2. Most of my work recently has been on the story. Both gameplay and visuals are important to me and I want to make sure I hit quality over quantity.

The trailer you are about to watch (or skipped forward and watched already) was constructed by Fearlezz. He is a talented mapper currently working on Factum Solus which can be found on Moddb and Desura.

Trailer!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFArMzfk-oM[/ame]

Animator Needed!

Currently I’m looking for 1 animator to join my team to help me finish / polish up a few of my sequences. You need to be dedicated and experienced enough to handle things on your own. You will not be required to compile your animations for the source engine (I already have everything setup). If you are interested and are an animator please read the requirements below and then send me an email at generalvivi[at]ChellsLegend.com with your contact info / portfolio link (if you have one)

Requirements :

programs -
- 3ds max 7 or higher

experience -
- Animation experience in 3ds max (1 year or greater)
- must be able to show previous work

Links/ Contact

Email : Generalvivi [at] chellslegend.com

Moddb : Chell's Legend mod for Portal - Mod DB

Steam Group : Steam Community :: Group :: Chell's Legend

Live Stream : Chells_Legend - live streaming video powered by Livestream

FaceBook : Chell's Legend

- Jason

Replies