Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Razgriz

keyframe
Offline / Send Message
Razgriz keyframe
Hello everyone,

I don't want to clutter pimping and previews with all of the little things I do here and there, so I'll put my small stuff in here so I can still get crits and comments from anyone nice enough to give them. It will be all 3d work, I already know in too many ways whats wrong with my 2d abilities. Enjoy!

- David

Sculpt that took a couple hours today, fiddling around with BPR render settings in Zbrush. Based on myself.

selfPortraitSculpt.jpg

Replies

• wake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    wake polycounter lvl 17
    nice work razgriz-- some quick notes on this:
    it looks like you're shorting the height of the cranium, that is the distance from the eye to the peak of the skull seems too short. The side profile below the nose also seems very flat; normally you'd see more of a zig-zag from the lips and chin.

Also, the laryngeal prominence seems almost distended and is placed too low on the neck. It helps if you can see what's actually going on with the anatomy; the larynx runs into the chest cavity. I'd also just sped some time looking at the clavicle/sternum region and how the sternocleidomastoid connects to it. Right now your anatomy there is vague. The ears seem disproportionately large too...

Hope this helps, you've got some good looking work done here. Keep going.