Home General Discussion

Hug your kid at home, but belt them in the car. The automobile thread!

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
XenoKratios polycounter lvl 12
So another year is here and we all know what that means... SHINY NEW CARS :poly142: (or anything on wheels with a motor built for human locomotion)

In this thread you can talk about your favorite upcoming car and maybe add a little picture and description about it.

I'll start with one I am always researching, it's the Tesla Model S.
tesla-model-s-official1.jpg

This marvel of engineering is just genius, it runs on Lithium Ion Batteries and is designed to have the performance of a sports car!
5.6 to 60MPH, 300 Miles/Charge and, of course, ZERO emissions! Look about BMW and Mercedes.

There is a plethora information about this beautiful vehicle and you can read and watch more by visiting the link below, it will guide you to some vimeo videos about the car and it's features.

http://www.teslamotors.com/blog/tesla-vehicle-engineering

Replies

• piippo
    Sure looks nice. But as for the zero emissions thing, it's only as "zero emission", as the source for electricity used. So it's all relative to that. Have to give a nod to my school on this:

era.jpg
    Electric Raceabout
  • XenoKratios
    Offline / Send Message
    That car doesn't look that appealing but is amazing for what it is man.

Good reading on that blog too, thanks for the share, never heard about this one before.

Also this:
    jaguar-c-x75.jpg

The Jaguar C-X75, a beautiful blend of electric and turbine power. Still a concept... but damnnnnnnnn

Making sure I get this right...

0-100km/h 3.4s
    0-160km/h 5.5s
    0-300km/h 15.7s
    780 Break Horse Power

Runs on Lithium-ion battery's with a secondary gas range extender, which derives it's power from 2, 94bhp gas micro-turbines.

Conclusion: BEAST!
  • Ahrkey
    Offline / Send Message
    Ahrkey polycounter lvl 18
    (or anything on wheels with a motor built for human locomotion)

2012-MV-Agusta-F3-Sportbike.jpg

2012-MV-Agusta-F3-Rear-Side-View.jpg

The MV Agusta F3 2012 (it's released 2011)

A new italian bike in the 600cc class. Much like the Triumph Daytona 675, this machines engine will be an inline three cylinder engine featuring 675cc. Estimates are around 140 BHP(~120-130 WHP). Weight has not been disclosed but they're aiming for "lightest in it's class" so somewhere around 160kg is my guess.

The beauty of a inline 3 cylinder bike is that it got the torque of a twin and the revs of a inline four making it very nimble and powerfull. Easy to ride and stable.
    Plus the sound is somewhat unique and amazing.
  • notman
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    The North American International Auto show is about to start here in Detroit, and I'm kind of hoping I'll have the money to attend. It's sucked the last few years, because the auto makers were just trying to stay in business, so they weren't dropping much money on their presentations and new vehicle developments. I hope this year brings some cool new concepts. Electric cars seem to be the focus this year though.
  • HAL
    Offline / Send Message
    HAL polycounter lvl 13
    qlz wrote: »

(picture)

The MV Agusta F3 2012 (it's released 2011)

A new italian bike in the 600cc class. Much like the Triumph Daytona 675, this machines engine will be an inline three cylinder engine featuring 675cc. Estimates are around 140 BHP(~120-130 WHP). Weight has not been disclosed but they're aiming for "lightest in it's class" so somewhere around 160kg is my guess.

The beauty of a inline 3 cylinder bike is that it got the torque of a twin and the revs of a inline four making it very nimble and powerfull. Easy to ride and stable.
    Plus the sound is somewhat unique and amazing.

Yeah the italians sure do know how to build nice motorcycles, + the quality really has increased, recently would go as far as to say that it's equal or better than bmw

sad that moto morini filed bankruptcy
  • XenoKratios
    Offline / Send Message
    notman wrote: »
    The North American International Auto show is about to start here in Detroit, and I'm kind of hoping I'll have the money to attend. It's sucked the last few years, because the auto makers were just trying to stay in business, so they weren't dropping much money on their presentations and new vehicle developments. I hope this year brings some cool new concepts. Electric cars seem to be the focus this year though.

I think the Tesla Model S will be there! How much are those tickets?
  • notman
    Offline / Send Message
    I would assume so. Tesla was there with the roadster previously. They are untouchable though :( They set up in a roped off area, with Lotus. That's the thing that really bothers me with the luxury makers... you can't touch them. I kind of understand, because of how people let their little brats use the cars as jungle gyms, but still, why bother setting up if people can't look inside.
    Dates and Times
    Saturday, January 15 - Saturday, January 22, 2011

9 a.m. - 10 p.m. (no admittance after 9 p.m.)

Sunday, January 23, 2011
    9 a.m. - 7 p.m. (no admittance after 6 p.m.)

Early access for handicapped individuals at 8 a.m.
    Enter at the Oakland Hall Entrance.

Ticket Pricing
    Adults: $12 per person
    E-Tickets: $12 per person
    Any Day Pass, Group Ticket: $8 with a purchase of 30 tickets or more
    Seniors: $6 (65 and older)
    Children: $6 (7-12 years old; 6 and under free with a parent or guardian)
  • flaagan
  • Stinger88
    Offline / Send Message
    Stinger88 polycounter
    The original Stratos looks so much nicer!

I'm not sure if this is a genuine dodge concept. but. Heres something i wouldn't mind driving. I'm a big fan of the old chargers but i didnt like the last model. This is looking badass though.

dodge-charger-concept.jpg
  • Rwolf
    Offline / Send Message
    Rwolf polycounter lvl 18
    ^ I don't think so. I think creatingthelie also made a concept reto Mercury Cougar based on the mustang that I wanted but knew would never happen.
  • notman
    Offline / Send Message
    I've seen the new chargers rolling around town here, and they don't look like that. I wish they did though. Basically, they've only changed the taillights to look more like the old 70's designs. Here's a shot:

2011_dodge_charger_press_images_003.jpg

The front end is just rounded out a bit.
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
    The Zonda R is still one of my favs.

2009_Pagani-Zonda_R_2009-07.jpg

The Audi R8 GT also looks swanky.

audi_r8_gt_08.jpg
  • Master_v12
    252672d1262003553-first-official-pics-2010-11-mustang-5-0-v8-gt-boss-302-r-2011-ford-mustang-gt-8.jpg

I've already seen a few of them on the street. Can't wait to see the Boss 302s
  • flaagan
    Offline / Send Message
    flaagan polycounter lvl 18
    Somewhat related to all this craziness, I just finished reading "Driving like Crazy", and if you at all consider yourself a car nut, I highly recommend picking up a copy.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Driving-Like-Crazy-Vehicular-Hell-bending/dp/1848870795/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1294782104&sr=8-2[/ame]
  • flaagan
    Offline / Send Message
    Master_v12 wrote: »
    252672d1262003553-first-official-pics-2010-11-mustang-5-0-v8-gt-boss-302-r-2011-ford-mustang-gt-8.jpg

I've already seen a few of them on the street. Can't wait to see the Boss 302s

I believe the phrase was... "Another slow five point oh". :poly142:
  • brandoom
    Offline / Send Message
    brandoom polycounter lvl 13
    Porsche_Boxster_black_vl_1885x967.jpg

^ Fastest/most exciting car I've driven to date. 92 Boxster. So much fun without all the traction control crap thats present on today's cars :P
  • Sandbag
    Offline / Send Message
    Sandbag polycounter lvl 18
    slow compared to what?! ;)

Thems 5.0's almost go toe to toe with C6's (in a straight line) and go very toe to toe with M3's on the track! I'd say ford should be quite proud of themselves on that one...

Guy at work got one...makes my 2009 GT jealous as hell
  • flaagan
    Offline / Send Message
    Sandbag wrote: »
    slow compared to what?! ;)

Thems 5.0's almost go toe to toe with C6's (in a straight line) and go very toe to toe with M3's on the track! I'd say ford should be quite proud of themselves on that one...

Guy at work got one...makes my 2009 GT jealous as hell

It's a running gag from the old fox-body days. Gotta say I dig the new styling approaches the blue oval's taken in recent times. I'd still take a 'vette over a mustang any day (and any generation), but the 'stang has definitely held its own quite well over the years. :thumbup:
  • Sandbag
    Offline / Send Message
    The hardest part about choosing a vette over a mustang for me is no back seat or full trunk...I would LOVE a z06 (targa top alone makes me wet myself), if I already had another daily driver. I end up carting around 3-4 people very frequently and I cant own a car unless I have at least one that fits my guitar and amp :)

If I had the HUD they put in the newer vettes I dont think I could ever drive another car again though :(

edit: also that Charger would have been AWESOME. If they did that and then made a smaller version like a Dodge Dart or Dodge Demon...something in the 3300 pounds range...I would take back anything bad I had ever said about them.
  • flaagan
    Offline / Send Message
    You'd be amazed at how much storage space there actually is in a 'vette, especially the hardtops. Even with the 'stowage area divider' I put in my '01 'vert to protect the retracted roof from trunk items, I can still haul quite a bit. I know the newer interiors are more spacious, and even with our '86 'vette we've hauled quite a lot of stuff on road trips.

Still, there's something to be said for having a second row of seats. I know when I was working at Cryptic, before I had the '01 I was borrowing my dad's '95 Cadillac STS, and having that extra row of seats came in real handy for lunch trips with coworkers.
  • notman
    Offline / Send Message
    If you want a vette with 4 seats, get a CTS-V. Corvette engine in a light weight caddy. The DTS and STS got the northstar engine instead (boo..)
  • flaagan
    Offline / Send Message
    If you want a vette with 4 seats, get a CTS-V. Corvette engine in a light weight caddy. The DTS and STS got the northstar engine instead (boo..)

My dad's got a non-v xlr, and is looking to swap it for a cts-v when they release a retractable hardtop... which is why the Corvette is getting a supercharger in a few days.
  • XenoKratios
    Offline / Send Message
    Can't forget this sexy rotary beast, by Mazda! There's videos of this babe out on the track, highly recommend you guys give them a look. (lol BP stickers)

Oh and thanks for that info Notman.
    Mazda-Furai_Concept_2008_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg
  • Sandbag
    Offline / Send Message
    I like the CTS-V a lot in theory, but I am still not 100% into it visually. The G8 GXP was getting into that happy place for me, but I was just swimming in the seats when I test drove the GT version. That and the whole no more Pontiac, no more GXPs built thing kind of shut that idea down.

I am always impressed at how much you can squeeze into a C6's trunk (friend has one), but it definitely wouldn't hold my guitar in case and marshall.

The ideal setup for me I think would be 5.0L manual for my daily driver, Evo X MR for my girlfriend, Z06 or that Boxster Spyder as a side toy...'Course affording all those would be a helluva a long ways off...
  • Tom Ellis
    Seen a few of these on the road recently, definitely a menacing looking car when you see one up close.

Nissan-GT-R_SpecV_2010_1600x1200_wallpaper_01.jpg
  • notman
    Offline / Send Message
    I like the CTS-V a lot in theory, but I am still not 100% into it visually. The G8 GXP was getting into that happy place for me, but I was just swimming in the seats when I test drove the GT version. That and the whole no more Pontiac, no more GXPs built thing kind of shut that idea down.

I am always impressed at how much you can squeeze into a C6's trunk (friend has one), but it definitely wouldn't hold my guitar in case and marshall.

The ideal setup for me I think would be 5.0L manual for my daily driver, Evo X MR for my girlfriend, Z06 or that Boxster Spyder as a side toy...'Course affording all those would be a helluva a long ways off...

I got a chance to drive the Mustang GT just after the redesign, and it had a special powertrain software to pump up the horsepower. It was hella fast, but I was uncomfortable the whole time. No elbow room, and the position of everything just felt odd. Given that I'm 6'5", so I know I'm not the 'norm'.

Funny thing though, we have a long sweeping curve at work, and I figured I'd drop the clutch and slide the car through the curve. That thing was so pumped up, that it just spun the car around and had me pointing the other way in a blink. I just about shit myself, because that section of road is lined with trees, and it was a manufacturer vehicle. I slowly drove off for lunch, then found out that most of my coworkers heard all the squealing tires, but couldn't see things because of the trees :D
  • flaagan
    Offline / Send Message
    Hate to say it 22, but I think the GT-R is one of the most hideous looking things Nissan has put out in a while, even worse than the headlight / taillight redesign on the Z. (And it can be beaten by a factory supercharged Corvette ... nevermind those transmission rules Nissan has ;) )
  • Tom Ellis
    flaagan wrote: »
    Hate to say it 22, but I think the GT-R is one of the most hideous looking things Nissan has put out in a while, even worse than the headlight / taillight redesign on the Z. (And it can be beaten by a factory supercharged Corvette ... nevermind those transmission rules Nissan has ;) )

Heh I like it! I love the 370Z (possibly called something else in the US/JP) too though. We don't see a whole lot of Corvettes over here in the UK, in fact barely any US cars at all.

I kinda agree though, it's not the most attractive car on the road but it sure looks like it'll kick your ass when you stand next to it. I'm sure a Vette is equally imposing, but as I said, here in the land of compacts and little French cars, the Nissan has a certain presence on UK roads!

When you say 'beaten' do you mean just in a straight line from 0 or do you mean really beaten? I thought I heard the GT-R is still the fastest production car (again, not just in a straight line... who drives everywhere in straight lines anyway?!).

The Cost-Performance ratio is just awesome too, I mean these are like £40k. Nothing new even comes close at that price.
  • Mark Dygert
    0H8E6227.jpg
    plugged_in_roadster.jpg
    My inner Magnum PI loves the Tesla Roadster, but you gotta leave the top down. Zero to 60 in 3.6 seconds is plenty fast for me.
  • Stinger88
    Offline / Send Message
    Stinger88 polycounter
    I was a massive fan of the Skyline before the new model. In fact it was the first Car model I created back in my Cinema4D days. I really dont like the new Skylines front end but it looks awesome from the back just wish they'd kept the flat aggressive looking front end of the previous model.

skyline2.jpg?t=1192806784

skyline_gtR-3.jpg
  • Sandbag
    Offline / Send Message
    I got a chance to drive the Mustang GT just after the redesign, and it had a special powertrain software to pump up the horsepower. It was hella fast, but I was uncomfortable the whole time. No elbow room, and the position of everything just felt odd. Given that I'm 6'5", so I know I'm not the 'norm'.

Funny thing though, we have a long sweeping curve at work, and I figured I'd drop the clutch and slide the car through the curve. That thing was so pumped up, that it just spun the car around and had me pointing the other way in a blink. I just about shit myself, because that section of road is lined with trees, and it was a manufacturer vehicle. I slowly drove off for lunch, then found out that most of my coworkers heard all the squealing tires, but couldn't see things because of the trees :D

I'm 6'3" and I love the way the car fits around me, but I can see how if I was just a little taller it could throw everything out of whack pretty easily...

For the spin story, it's almost not fair to drive the car on stock pirelli's, ford picked an outright terrible tire (and size) for the car. I just got some Nitto 555's (255/50/17) on my car and it's like a totally different beast. Previously the car would get squirrely if I gave it maybe 50-60% throttle from a dead stop into a 90 deg turn (say pulling out of my apt complex onto the main road), anything more and I would be backwards for sure.

Now though I can give the thing 90-100% throttle at the same turn and all I get is a chirp with zero wiggle. It's madness (and probably wholly unhealthy for ticket avoidance).

I ran into a guy with an 07-09 GT500 yesterday at lunch and actually kicked his ass....for about 50 feet :D The guy had pretty bald tires but as soon as he finally got them to hook up I became a spec of dust in his mirror.
  • XenoKratios
    Offline / Send Message
    Saw one of those GT R's in Toronto once, then when we were leaving it magically appeared in front of us, like a gift from the racing god.

Wonder where they get the gas for the tires, because it doesn't use air.

For that price though, nothing even comes close.
  • flaagan
    Offline / Send Message
    Xeno, most likely using nitrogen for the tires. It's actually slowly becoming a more common thing.

The 'beaten' comment comes from the Zr1 getting a better 'ring time. Granted, that may not mean much for much longer If the 'ring owners don't get their finances in order.
  • Tom Ellis
    flaagan wrote: »
    The 'beaten' comment comes from the Zr1 getting a better 'ring time. Granted, that may not mean much for much longer If the 'ring owners don't get their finances in order.

I was just referring to this... it may be old though, the ZR1 is up there but it's behind the GTR in Oct 2010, that's in the wet too. As I said, possibly outdated however;

http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-10-Fastest-Nurburgring-Laps-Production-Cars
  • XenoKratios
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah it's a bit old, you're right, because all these cars could possible beat the fastest one there.

Jaguar XJ220
    Koenigsegg CCR
    SSC Ultimate Aero TT
    Bugatti Veyron Super Sport (beast, might be the fastest production car)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxHCjDhL9R0[/ame]
  • piippo
    Xeno, ERA is a prototype build by students, but I think it looks great. With a proper paint it would be really nice.
  • kodde
    Offline / Send Message
    kodde polycounter lvl 18
    I'll take one of these:

5054412881_0f30033118_b.jpg

I used to ride an 1970-something Puch Dakota (moped, topped 45km/h) to work until last spring when the too much stuff was falling apart and I didn't want to keep investing money in such way overpriced expensive spare parts. The Kawasaki W800 has the look and a bit more power than my old moped.

I probably won't get one because I'm not sure I want to pay that much money for the right "look". Still a nice bike though. Will probably end up buying a Yamaha XJ6 Diversion F or Suzuki GSX650F instead. I am currently riding a Kawasaki EN500 -00.
  • Stinger88
    Offline / Send Message
    Stinger88 polycounter
    Jaguar XJ220
    Koenigsegg CCR
    SSC Ultimate Aero TT
    Bugatti Veyron Super Sport (beast, might be the fastest production car)

You know what. If I had the choice, I'd drive one of these above all of those. Especially if I was on a bendy road/track.

Ariel-Atom-2-Clarkson.jpg

And no...I dont mean I want to drive JC's wrinkly face.
  • HAL
    Offline / Send Message
    HAL polycounter lvl 13
    kodde wrote: »
    I'll take one of these:

(Picture)

I used to ride an 1970-something Puch Dakota (moped, topped 45km/h) to work until last spring when the too much stuff was falling apart and I didn't want to keep investing money in such way overpriced expensive spare parts. The Kawasaki W800 has the look and a bit more power than my old moped.

I probably won't get one because I'm not sure I want to pay that much money for the right "look". Still a nice bike though. Will probably end up buying a Yamaha XJ6 Diversion F or Suzuki GSX650F instead. I am currently riding a Kawasaki EN500 -00.

Ever thought about a boneville?

http://www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk/motorcycles/range/classics/bonneville/2011/bonneville

this one's neat as well

http://www.ducati.com/bikes/monster/696/index.do
  • kodde
    Offline / Send Message
    kodde polycounter lvl 18
    HAL> Yeah I did have a look at Triumphs retrostyled cafe racers. They are nice. Similar price class as the W800, but they've been around so you can get a used one for less.

Thing is, one part of me is going "A sweet looking cafe racer is the way to go", other part is leaning towards "Torque! Speed! FASTER DAMNIT!". I'm leaning towards the later. Also these cafe racer bikes are not as capable bikes when it comes to handling, brakes, etc. as XJ6 and GFX650F I mentioned earlier.

Here's my criteria for a new bike so far.
    -More powerful than my existing 500cc custom
    -ABS brakes
    -Fairing (up for debate)
    -Year 2006+ model
    -No more than 70k SEK (~7500 EUR). We generally have more expensive vehicles here in Sweden.

I'm just waiting for the snow and ice to thaw so I can go try bikes at the dealers ;)

Oh, and the Triumph Thruxton is the sexiest in their classic segment :)
  • Tom Ellis
    kodde wrote: »
    Thing is, one part of me is going "Looks is the way to go", other part is leaning towards "Torque! Speed! FASTER DAMNIT!". I'm leaning towards the later. Also these cafe racer bikes are not as capable bikes when it comes to handling, brakes, etc. as XJ6 and GFX650F I mentioned earlier.

If you want a nice combo of looks, handling and torque, these are absolutely bloody incredible. Fast, fun and mean:

streettripleR_2009_popup_1.jpg

Street Triple R.... still beyond me why they put those ugly orange decals on though.

EDIT: Ah I see you're debating a fairing. Yeah the naked bikes will tear your skin from your skeleton at anything past 80 or so. Especially when it's windy :D
  • kodde
    Offline / Send Message
    kodde polycounter lvl 18
    If you want a nice combo of looks, handling and torque, these are absolutely bloody incredible. Fast, fun and mean:

streettripleR_2009_popup_1.jpg

Street Triple R.... still beyond me why they put those ugly orange decals on though.

EDIT: Ah I see you're debating a fairing. Yeah the naked bikes will tear your skin from your skeleton at anything past 80 or so. Especially when it's windy :D

I'd so go for one of these if they came with ABS. Which I think is just a matter of time. I drive a motorcycle for commuting to work as well, in a fairly big city. Lot's of assholes who will pull out right in front of you.

Here's a nice comparisson of what might be in store for none ABS riders if they ever freeze in a dire situation and fully grip brakes compared to a ABS rider. I took my license last year and we got to do lots of maneuver test and what not which really gave you good insight to these matters.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zv3Sacl7JQ[/ame]
  • HAL
    Offline / Send Message
    HAL polycounter lvl 13
    Yeah was going to say that its quite uncomfortable on a naked bike around higher speeds >140 km/h (autobahn ftw :P )

The yamaha and the suzuki seem to be good deals for the money you want to invest, dont know about the handling there though.

You might want to check out kawasakis er-6F (also known as ninja 650 R) l seems to fit into your idea of a bike here as well. (http://www.kawasaki.com/Products/Product-Specifications.aspx?scid=6&id=501)

Street triple (non R and the smallest monster ( 696 ) fit here as well for a naked bike though they are both a bit more pricey

both around 8000, Street triple with 106 bhp, but no abs available
    the monster with 80 bhp but abs + both weight around 170 kg

e:// also you should be able to pick up any of those used in pretty good condition
  • notman
    Offline / Send Message
    For the spin story, it's almost not fair to drive the car on stock pirelli's, ford picked an outright terrible tire (and size) for the car. I just got some Nitto 555's (255/50/17) on my car and it's like a totally different beast. Previously the car would get squirrely if I gave it maybe 50-60% throttle from a dead stop into a 90 deg turn (say pulling out of my apt complex onto the main road), anything more and I would be backwards for sure.
    I don't remember what tires it had on it, but they actually weren't bad, once they warmed up. I tried to replicate the spin in a parking lot, with my sister-in-law, and the tires just kept gripping. You could hear it folding over on the sidewalls, because I was snapping the steering so hard, and it wouldn't break free :/

Oh, and compared to my Jetta, that clutch was HARSH. My leg was worn out by the time I drove it to work.
  • XenoKratios
    Offline / Send Message
    I thought it looked better than this... I guess I was wrong... Toyota makes bad looking cars that are good on your wallet. I'm a big fan of the 3/5 doors, and hatchbacks but iunno, not in love with this one, but don't hate it either. It's got a very nice combination of electric/gas engine, kind of like a super luxury prius, but does it drift?

It's the Lexus CT200h, starting at $29,995, and it does a very nice 42mpg.

ct200h.jpg
  • notman
    Offline / Send Message
    It looks like the Mazda 3. Not a bad look, but not my style.

Personally, although I hate to look like I'm on the Eco bandwagon, but I'm really looking forward to the Volt. The whole reason I got into electronics, was to work with electric vehicles. Unfortunately, they canceled everything by the time I finished my degree, which is why I changed to a software degree. Anyway, the Volt is a great return to that development. I've seen a few around down, and they look pretty good too. Would I rather it look like a 'vette? Sure, but excitement isn't JUST about appearance ;)
  • 00Zero
    LOL. is this a thread about cool production cars coming out that you want to get. or just car porn in general?

Im thinking of getting the 2012 focus ST

I think ford really hit the nail on the head with their new models (design-wise at least). I cant think of a single car in the new lineup that doesnt look good.
    2012-ford-focus-st-xl.jpg

or..... if i can still find any, a 2012 Golf R
    2010-vw-golf-r-top1.jpg
  • XenoKratios
    Offline / Send Message
    00Zero wrote: »
    LOL. is this a thread about cool production cars coming out that you want to get. or just car porn in general?

It's all good man. I'm not a fan of Ford, well I'm and I'm not at the same time? Not sure, but their quality hasn't been the best, I hear that their new stuff can compete with some of the EU and JPN stuff, but who knows?

But you're right, it does loook sexy as fuck.
  • notman
    Offline / Send Message
    That Golf R looks pretty damn sweet. I have an '09 Jetta, and I really don't care for the redesign :/ I'm glad to see they haven't mutilated the Golf yet. It usually follows by a year or two though.
  • Sandbag
    Offline / Send Message
    if only we could have the tastiest Focus yet released stateside

RS500_04_HR-623x415.jpg

There were rumblings of an SVT re-badge for the US, but I dont think it ever picked up any steam.