Home General Discussion

TRON: Legacy

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Ryan Smith polycounter lvl 11
I'm starting a thread about this movie for discussion.

I absolutely cannot wait to see this. I've been listening to the soundtrack at work all day, and I must say that if the visuals and storyline are anywhere near the quality of the soundtrack, this movie will be one to remember.

I'm not expecting it to be an Oscar worthy movie, but i mean, cmon! It's fuggin TRON, people!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4RiUy23e9s[/ame]

Discuss

Replies

• Autocon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Autocon polycounter lvl 15
    Cannot wait for this either. Super pumped. Also not expecting some amazing movie but hoping it will be something memorable, awesome and entertaining.

Main character almost always looks like he is about to cry. Maybe his eyes or some shit.

3D Jeff Bridges is crazy awesome. Chick is smokin hot.
  • Del
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Del polycounter lvl 9
    Virtuosic wrote: »
    I'm starting a thread about this movie for discussion.

I absolutely cannot wait to see this. I've been listening to the soundtrack at work all day, and I must say that if the visuals and storyline are anywhere near the quality of the soundtrack, this movie will be one to remember.

I'm not expecting it to be an Oscar worthy movie, but i mean, cmon! It's fuggin TRON, people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4RiUy23e9s

Discuss

~ Dude absoloutely everything you wrote applies to my life.

I listened to it at work all day in loop and changed my desktop wallpaper to Tron imgaes like 4 times. Cannot wait.
  • Striff
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Striff polycounter lvl 18
    The soundtrack is great. Does not really remind me of any of Daft Punks previous works, but it sure makes you feel like your in the Tron universe.
  • r_fletch_r
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    r_fletch_r polycounter lvl 9
    I got to see the previews for this a little while back. It looks fucking AWESOME.

I even got a free electro luminescent Tron baseball hat :)
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
    Same here. I went to Disney's "TRON Night" about a month ago. Got to see a 30min preview in IMAX3D. I hope it's a good indication of how the rest of the movie is, because it was fucking dope.
  • Entity
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Entity polycounter lvl 18
    A lot of hype going for it, thankfully I don't know jack shit about this movie so good or bad atleast I have no expectations going into the cinema.
  • Swizzle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Swizzle polycounter lvl 15
    I'm trying desperately to keep my expectations low for this movie, but goddamn it's hard.

The last four words of that sentence also apply to my current condition after watching the trailer again.
  • Frump
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Frump polycounter lvl 12
    After getting the soundtrack, it's so good I feel like I could just wait for the movie on Blu-Ray. I'll probably still see it, I wanna be immersed(I also had a few tron wallpapers up).

I have a free movie pass right now and it's a toss up between Tron and Black Swan. Though, I don't know if the theatre I usually go to even has Black Swan.