Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Dragon Weaver teaser preview.

just wanted to share the process...this is the setup for the SIZZLE teaser for My Dragon Weaver cartoon...

Ive been getting such great support through emails and such from this site and others...but iwant to make POLY COUNT my home forum for the story.

The attached image is the pre viz for the teaser...

this is also the way i like to breakdown animations...in writing first...kinda lets the mind make the movie using ur imagination..then when u go to animate it, u almost feel like there is a basic framework...

a rich colored setting.....the fantasy lands sun is setting, and begins to fins its home behind the clouds...spilling color all throughout the sky.

all is calm besides the very soft harmonic breeze that caresses the long grass. for a moment all is still besides the very small blades that float through the scene....

and in a flash....THWOOOOOOOMMMMMPPPPP Hiroshi lands is scene...the grass reacts....bits and pieces fly off in a flury....he holds his stance in an epic fashion...a quick re adjust and he draws his weapons artistically....FLASSHHHHHHHH he jumps out the scene....the music hits....and very faintly...almost invisible....the audience will catch a glimps of a dragons tail created from chi extending out of hiroshi magical artifact shrine he carries on his back...

For a beat all is still...

photo.JPG

this is the comp of the scene...Hiroshis is all rigged besides his gear!!! will have this done soon, with sound and music...then converting over to maya!!!

I AM HIGHLY INTERESTED IN APPEAL!!!

What things would u love to see in a fantasy martial arts themed cartoon!!! what things are u sick of????

Replies