Home Artists Looking For Work

Character Animation work available [3DS Max, Paid]

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Ajax polycounter lvl 18
Hey everyone,

My small company (PushButton Labs) has an open slot for a full-time contractor doing 3D Character Animation in 3DS Max for our next game. This is a steady gig, off-site or on-site, probably 3-4 months of full-time animation work. If you are near Eugene, Oregon you are welcome to work on-site but definitely not required for the job.

Specifically, the animation work will be done in 3DS Max (2010) and on an existing character rig. The game itself is casual/social, since those are the games we make. We have our own proprietary technology, but you won't have to do anything crazy except animate in Max since we have the pipeline all in-house for that part of the development process.

We are a small, private studio with an established record of making great social games and technology. We have 65MM players playing games built on our technology throughout companies like Zynga, Playdom, RockYou, etc. Our last social game, "Social City", has over a million daily players. Social City is actually in the PolyCount "What are you working on" banner. So, while you won't be making the next Unreal, your friends and family will probably recognize any game you work on with us. :)

You can read more about us on our website if you are curious at http://pushbuttonlabs.com/. People usually enjoy working with us we won't screw you over, I've worked with both MrCheez & Gav, fellow Polycounters, so hopefully they can vouch for me there. MrCheez is still working with us actually doing awesome work.

If you want to talk about the job and have an interest, let's talk more. Please email me at tima@pushbuttonlabs.com. Social Gaming is currently a seriously competitive and cut throat market since it's so new and everyone is always scrambling to make the next best thing so a NDA will need to be in place to talk details of the project.

A lot of Social Games stink so I should mention we don't just make clones, we are a "skunkworks" style studio that actually develops new and original stuff that people tend to clone. This next project is very ambitious and will raise the bar again. :)

Hope someone out there is interested in jumping on board!