Home General Discussion

Studios offering internships/entry-level-positions

Replies

• CounterSeal
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CounterSeal polycounter lvl 10
    The thread seems to be a bit outdated, I'm not sure if the info is all still true.
  • roosterMAP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    roosterMAP polycounter lvl 12
    well, maybe some have changed. but its still a great place to start.

also, many company's only offer internships to people based on nationality. for example: to apply for an internship at crytek you must be a European citizen.
  • Moosey_G
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I don't think mostly any of those are good anymore, I know Bungie has had bad experiences with interns and don't do that anymore (for the most part) and they're mostly doing contract work right now for reach.
  • Rwolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rwolf polycounter lvl 18
    yeah, no... unless you got a time machine

"Last edited by ChopperDave; 24-10-2008 at 01:57 AM."
  • Autocon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Autocon polycounter lvl 15
    Moosey_G wrote: »
    I don't think mostly any of those are good anymore, I know Bungie has had bad experiences with interns and don't do that anymore (for the most part) and they're mostly doing contract work right now for reach.

We actually had a concept artist intern here like 3 months ago for a 3 month period. :) Although I never remember hearing about an offering of an intern position on like the website so maybe he knew someone or something.

And pretty sure that dude totally stole that post from a Half Life 2 modding community thread. Remember seeing that quite a while back with a time stap of 06 or 07 IIRC. Unless it happens to be the same dude.