Home Contests & Challenges Archives

TF2 - Polypack - crazy-g

Replies

• EVIL
    Offline / Send Message
    EVIL polycounter lvl 18
    true, but then they would have had to touch the polypack weapons, and they still want to add a couple of them to the mix next year in a second polycountpack.
  • Zipfinator
    Offline / Send Message
    Zipfinator polycounter lvl 9
    EVIL wrote: »
    true, but then they would have had to touch the polypack weapons, and they still want to add a couple of them to the mix next year in a second polycountpack.

Not sure if you're aware, but most of those new weapons added were from 3 of the Polypacks. They even have set bonuses like the original Polypack winners did.
  • Iron Clad
    As soon as I saw the loch and load, I immediately thought of this submission. Looking back though, this model is far more attractive than the actual accepted one. You should release it as a skin.
  • theweird95
    I LOVED THE CANNON! But it is a bit similiar to painkiller overdose's cannon :-\
  • sadyh
    dude can you reveal me what program is that?
  • KyleLabra
    So upset that this didn't win any of the three entries we've had, when it's so damn marvelous. But now that we know how Valve want Demoman boots to replace the grenade launcher, what would you do with the bracer?

Maybe, if you moved it to the left arm, it could be used as a melee? For example, it holds on the way it does now, and uses the bottle's animations, and each attack is a punch, scraping the enemies' face with the bracer's spikes. Maybe a backhanded slash attack as a crit?

I dunno, I'm just so upset such a beautiful set for the best class has yet to get in.