Home General Discussion

Evolve CG conference

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
beartraps polycounter lvl 8
Curious to see if any Polycount brethren are going... I'll definitely be there.

Replies

• Isaiah Sherman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Isaiah Sherman polycounter lvl 14
    I won't be attending. It's kind of good I won't because I have some serious matters to attend to while the conference is going on.
  • GregStrangis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think I might show up ;) Its going to be a blast for sure!
  • Arkadius
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Arkadius polycounter lvl 13
    I'll be there! In Fact we are trying to see how many people would be interested in grabbing a beer or something Saturday night. Anyone interested PM me!
  • KhAoZ
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Looked it up out of sheer curiosity, expensive tickets o.O
  • Arkadius
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Arkadius polycounter lvl 13
    No lie, might as well sale a testicle in the process... but for Fausto anything :P
  • beartraps
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wow I feel like such a douche for not even checking this thread before the conference. I would have loved to grab a beer with you dudes! Oh well, there's always next year!

What an awesome time, it was great meeting everyone from The Hunter Challenge and from other schools. A HUGE THANKS to all of the incredible artists who gave workshops, the recruiters who were so kind to look at every demo reel and give great feedback, and Manny Fragelus for putting it all together. I learned so much and would definitely encourage more people to check it out next year, it was well worth every penny.
  • beartraps
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wow I feel like such a douche for not even checking this thread before the conference. I would have loved to grab a beer with you dudes! Oh well, there's always next year!

What an awesome time, it was great meeting everyone from The Hunter Challenge and from other schools. A HUGE THANKS to all of the incredible artists who gave workshops, the recruiters who were so kind to look at every demo reel and give great feedback, and Manny Fragelus for putting it all together. I learned so much and would definitely encourage more people to check it out next year, it was well worth every penny.
  • [SF]Three9
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yea Beartraps I'm in the same boat...I'm JUST now thinking to check polycount about this :\