Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Juri Arcade stick - Needs your Art! <3

polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
Generalvivi polycounter lvl 14
MadCatzFightStick_SE_Juri.jpg

Template Download link

Hey guys, it's vivi! XD

Just showing off my new Purple Juri stick. Where is the art you ask? Well! That's where I was hoping the awesome people of polycount would come into play. I would absolutely love to get 100% custom art for it!

I was hoping some of you awesome artist wouldn't mind playing around with a few ideas. The colors i was looking for are, purple, yellow , blue , pink , white , black. Since I haven't ordered the buttons yet I could work with the artwork chosen and get matching buttons / stick.

Atm I'm not looking for anything specific. it could be super realistic looking or cartoony, it could be funny or serious, it could take up the whole template or only a corner, It could be all hand painted or pencil. Basically whatever the artist is looking to do. I was really hoping people could really own this and make it their own style. :). There isn't really a set date for submissions or anything but I would love to put the art on the stick and have it all finished by mid June.

Well without further explanation here are some pics of the stick so far.

000_0010.jpg
000_0011.jpg
000_0012.jpg

Here are some reference images of Juri -

juri4.jpg
20090930_juri01_resize.jpg
juri-ssf4-art.jpg

Here are some pics of my two other sticks are already finished. random online art = :(

000_0021.jpg
000_0009.jpg

Thanks for your time! Really looking forward to making this a kick ass stick I can take to the tournaments! :)

- vivi

Replies