jocose wrote: »
What engine is this using?
eld wrote: »
It's using the diesel engine, previously used in the bionic commando games.
Snipergen wrote: »
Right, it's a great game. This is gonna be the game that I'll play when I have 30 minutes for myself I think.
HOWEVER! I've got some stuff I'd like to see (personal preference)
- Laptop bluescreened because it overheated. This is a gaming laptop that can run crysis just fine
- The large white dot in the middle of the screen. This thing PISSES ME OFF, let me choose to get rid of it (I know where the center of my screen is), or give me an option to make it a tiny dot, even though I know that it won't be accurate. It realy blocks my view, I just hate it.
- Is there an option to play it windowed? I always play my games windowed. (EDIT: Found it on the steam forums, but why not a simple checkbox in the options menu? Now I have to edit xml )
- More graphical options, I want the best FPS I can get, I'll probably disable all fancy effects, play it with low res textures, no normal maps... this is a game that I want to play because it's fun, I don't care how it looks.
So pixelgoat I don't know if you can do anything about that but I'd appreciate it alot, with those tweaks it would really be a game I'd play frequently when I have some time. Hell it will probably replace my one hour of counterstrike everyday if I have a decent FPS and play it windowed.
- The game is alot of fun, cool classes.
- FANTASTIC animations.
- FAST loading times! Woo!
Thanks for reading