Home General Discussion

3 more beta invites: Heroes of Newerth

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
crazyfingers polycounter lvl 10
Got some more beta keys to hand out. If you're into DOTA, the warcraft III mod you should definitely give it a go, if not you'll probably just get wtfpwned and chewed out by annoying 13 year olds.

If you're interested, send me a message with an email.

Replies

• vcortis
    Offline / Send Message
    vcortis polycounter lvl 9
    How's that game coming a long? I played a little beta late last year, but have been to busy working on my Portfolio to get back into it. Last I played they only had like 3 maps.
  • crazyfingers
    Offline / Send Message
    crazyfingers polycounter lvl 10
    Not any more maps to my knowledge but more heroes and balance tweaks. The average skill level of players continues to go up, in a lot of ways DOTA's passionate player base is this games greatest strength and weakness, they really need to refine their "noob only" game matchmaking because as is new players are still getting completely dominated by longtime dota players, kill death ratio could play a bigger role in determining skill level.

But if you're "pro" at this dota stuff, the game's just good times.
  • brandoom
    Offline / Send Message
    brandoom polycounter lvl 13
    Every time i play that game i usually get destroyed.. so i switched over to League of Legends. HoN is a great game though, some really nice art no doubt.
  • vcortis
    Offline / Send Message
    vcortis polycounter lvl 9
    Yeah I like S2, savage 1 and 2 were both great games... I actually found it kind of odd they decided to switch over to a DoTA like game.