Home General Discussion

track suit

ok,

So this is my first and last post about fashion. Maybe this is the first time I've ever really worried about it.

So I never wore track suits, because I'm not from NJ. Recently I wanted to buy something better for the gym than my sweat jacket. Something with pockets that have zippers, so I can put my ipod in there and it wont fall out. Something breathable. It's kind of cold out right now and I wanted to stay warm.

Before long I had found an old school Adidas track top that was badass. But I thought "hey might as well buy the pants too, so they'll match." Before I knew it, I was THAT guy. I had bought a track suit.

And it's so fucking comfortable! Makes going to the gym fun. I felt like Bruce lee in the game of death.

gameofdeath2.jpg

But then I had this crisis. I was afraid to get out of my car on the way back from the gym, and felt the need to go home immediately. Suddenly I felt more like this

imgp8397.jpg

I'm really torn about this. Before I wasn't even thinking about what I wear at the gym, and I was fine. Now I found the optimal thing to wear, but I'm worried that I look more ridiculous than I normally do. Like I'm trying too hard.

WHY DO THEY HATE MY TRACK SUIT!?!

or do they? do you?

Help.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.