Home General Discussion

iPhone game development course (Melbourne)

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Conor polycounter lvl 18
I'll be teaching a 3 week course in iPhone game development at RMIT in Melbourne from the 16th of November. It's open to the public as well as RMIT students. Some development experience including photoshop and scripting or programming skills are required. We'll be using the Torque 2D game engine so you don't have to be an expert programmer to benefit from the class.

Course info and sign-up page is here: http://shortcourses.rmit.edu.au/keysearch.php?show_public_course=1&select_course_type_code=S345260

It's AU$800 for 12 x 3 hour classes.

Replies

• Richard Kain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Richard Kain polycounter lvl 18
    Makes me wish I was living in Australia. Unfortunately, the plane ticket would probably cost more than the course itself. I hope that Polycount's Australian users will benefit from this. I'm working on my own iPhone application, and would have definitely benefited from a workshop like this. Having to find everything on your own is possible, but considerably more difficult. (and frustrating)
  • Conor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Conor polycounter lvl 18
    There's still 3 places remaining at the moment if anyone is interested and hasn't enrolled yet.