Since I did a quickly rigging in this one, I´d like to show some progress here.
Last week a band ask me to make a concept-art for one of the players (it´s a G.Hero gameplay thing) but I got it further, and did the 3D character already. They love. : )
I don´t know the guy personally, but after watch some photos, I tried to give to him a more modern metal look, not much headbanging, calm actions, more Hetfield
type than Angus
It´s a pretty basic mesh (~7k), just diffuse and alpha map (1024); but at the end I´ll run just with the color map, and to model that hair spikes.
the concept; based on some photos.
quick poses; RT shader by Xoliul's
But at the end, what I´d like to hear from you guys, sincerely?
- Would you choose him as a player ?
- Anything that can I improve technically (mesh, topology) ?
- Anything that I can improve artistically (colors, proportion, details)?
- Is there a way to anti-aliasing in 3ds max viewport ?
- Is there places to non-normal-mapped things in the industry? lol... I love
to back make this things.
That´s it. Not my play anymore, but it´s like to ride a bike - you never forget.