I'm actually looking for a position in some serious project and with this get experience in my field.
The skills I'm trying to sell/improve are:
The kind of projects I'm wanting to be part of are:
- Conceptualize Characters, Scenes and Assets for Games, Movies or Press projects;
- Draw, Paint and Sculpt (both tradition and digital) to bring the ideas above to life
- Good knowledge in Computer Graphics terminologies and routines of art production for Games.
- Versatility to develop Illustrations and Graphics for: books, magazines, journals, trainning materials or any press/web related media.
- Strong sense of Resposability inside a project.
- Off-site Freelancing position in Game/Animation Studios.
- Indie/Small development of Casual Games.
- Interesting and ambitious Mods who really need team help.
If you are (or know who can be) interested in my work, please contact me.
My Portifolio: http://www.dadoalmeida.com