Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Some stuff I've been working on lately...

I haven't posted here in a while but I've been keeping track of the threads. Anyways, I just want some feedback on the models I've posted in the gallery of my website (http://johnhawkins3d.com/gallery.html) I'm sorely lacking a scene and my demo reel hasn't been updated yet, I just want to check if I'm headed in the right direction w/what I have, and any suggestions on improvements, thanks.

Replies

• ceebee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ceebee polycounter lvl 14
    Your models look alright but your site is an ungodly mess. Use .jpg for your portfolio pieces because right now the majority of the pictures are about 2MB each. Also, for some reason in Firefox opening up your images doesn't give me a scroll bar on the right, and scrolling with the mouse wheel doesn't work. Seperating each image might help.
  • Alec3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I don't know if it was the site but ( trying not to be harsh) nothing really leapt out.
  • tanka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tanka polycounter lvl 12
    I'm not an expert on online portfolios or anything, but there your work is incredibly varied in quality. The saloon looks nice, especially compared to the other building.

As I said, I'm not an expert, but I'm sure you don't want your employer thinking your art is hit and miss.