Home General Discussion

NBC Heroes filmed at my wife's work

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Rory_M polycounter lvl 10
My wife works with homeless and runaway teens down in hollywood through (LAYN) Los Angeles Youth Network (www.layn.org). By some coincidence the Heroes show decided that where she worked was a great place to film their latest episode. The show wanted to portray the house as a crackhouse and all the crew would say when asked is that a really bad character lives there. The show agreed to pay a fee for filming there, which is awesome during these hard times, and I'm happy to say that LAYN received some much needed funding.

It was exciting, Sylar/Zachary walked past my wife kathy and she wanted to say hi, but he looked very serious like he was getting in the role of the character so she didnt want to break him out of it. We got a chance to meet Greg Grunberg too who plays Matt Parkman. Greg was incredibly down to earth and cool, even let us take a picture, although when I handed my camera to the security guard he sorta cut me out of it. Greg said he has a band and might be interested in playing for a LAYN fundraiser so I hope that can work out. All and all The cast and crew were were extremely nice and they really didnt need to be. The show should air around october.

heroes_1.jpg
heroes_2.jpg
heroes_3.jpg
heroes_4.jpg
heroes_5.jpg
heroes_6.jpg

Replies