Home General Discussion

Facebook games?

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Rick Stirling polycounter lvl 18
Since we've had the iphone games discussion and casual games are getting better and better these days, what Facebook games would people recommend?

I play Scrabble in bouts (not available in the US and Canada due to licensing), but my current favourite is Crazy Planets.

I've heard Zuma is great, but I fear getting sucked back into the Zuma trap.

Replies

• e_x
    Offline / Send Message
    e_x polycounter lvl 18
    I really enjoy Fish Wrangler. Been playing it for a while now and they keep adding new fish/content all the time. Lately they've been adding quests for the different poles which add a lot to the game I think.

I also play Mafia Wars, but its kind of poorly designed. Kind of fun though.

And anything from PopCap is great.
  • Slum
    Offline / Send Message
    Slum polycounter lvl 18
    I've been playing MythMonger with my wife. Creature collecting game with a TCG style. Kind of RPG/strategy inspired, but a collection game at it's core.
  • notman
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    Been playing Mafia Wars. It's the only reason I'm no facebook, since some other online gaming buddies hooked me in
  • Daaark
    Offline / Send Message
    Daaark polycounter lvl 17
    I got sucked into Mafia Wars and play it daily. I also got sucked into playing MOBSTERS, which is a shameless Mafia Wars clone mixed in with Tower Defense style missions.

I suck though, because I'm not adding random strangers, or people I only know online to my facebook page, and that's what the game requires you to do to get ahead.